Clomid- cd10 scan for follies- advice pretty please?!!

Tarabay

Mammy to a lovely boy! :)
Reaction score
Hi all!!!

Well I went for my cd10 scan yesterday (I was only cd9) anyway, the doctor told me there were 2 follicles there, which I was delighted about!! A least there wasn't 6 and at least there wasn't none!!! :thumbup:
But she then went on and on and on and on about the risk of twins or even triplets!! Well she talked about it so much she has actually scared me!! Twins ok, but triplets???? I don't think we could cope with triplets!!
Am I being silly, should I take whatever I am given through clomid because I'm not gettin any babies naturally!!
I already have a near 6 year old LB!

What are the chances of triplets with two follicles?! I dreamt about it all last night! I do think I, being silly! Hubby says yes lets go! He would be delighted with anything but did say he would be worried about the pregnancy and me!

Decisions decisions!!! Please help!!

Thanks for listening to my confusion!!

I wouldn't stress too much, the chance of both of those follicles releasing eggs, and both being fertilized and successfully implanting is very rare- yet alone one of those eggs dividing and making triplets!!
Just go for it!

I had two follies - no baby at all as a result of those 2 though... clom cycle also, 100mg.

Thanks ladies!! Think I will just go for it! I actually feel myself being silly being worried about it cuz I'm so aware that at the end of it all there could be no baby never mind triplets!! :)

Thanks for the reassurance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->