Clomid Club Graduate Buddies

LoL!!! Every print!! :haha: I found out about diaperswappers.com and just got a couple of Grovia's off there...my last addition will be Flips and then I'll find out which ones I like best. I don't even know how many I have at this point.

Who knew poo catchers could be so.cute. lol I haven't tried many other to be honest. I haven't had any issues with pockets so I keep using them

I know I've said it on our Facebook group but just wanted to bump this up to say Happy Mothers' Day on here too! Love you all my wonderful ladies :hugs: :hugs:

Hey girls :hi: Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I'm sat at my desk in an empty office with the sun pouring in through the window next to my desk. Funny how a little sunshine makes the world seem a better place isn't it?

I'm hoping that I've booked Lili on to an underwater photography session in April. :happydance:

Lovely Jess! They are great photos! :thumbup:

We had sun first thing this morning but it was gone by 10am :-(

Just thought I'd post on here for a change to say hi to anyone who isn't an FB addict like me!! :) xx

:hi: girls went the hozzy they scanned me i am 5 weeks they think she had a look at my tube and she looked at my lining of the womb and said its nice and thick had bloods done i have to phone up in the morning and see what my count is her a pic of my tests x x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120420-00171.jpg
    IMG-20120420-00171.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 2
Wow!! Congrats Caz! :happydance:

I'll add to the other group- we don't really chat in here anymore xx

Bright Baby Bedding offers 100% organic fitted sheets and soft & comfortable cotton baby bedding online in Hong Kong. Shop for high quality handmade fitted baby bedding and make your baby's room shine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->