Clomid Club Graduate Buddies

Yeah go on! Although I can never see pictures or videos in that group for some reason! :-(

Sammuel has worn his a few times, or I wrap it twice around his ankle. I don't honestly think him wearing it is a risk.

X x x

I've never dared leave it on at night - maybe I'll try it round his ankle xx

My friend swear by it and put it around et daughter's ankle every night. She wears it all day too.
Actually she came today and had a funny pack of stuff for me :) a maternity pad, some paracetamol, baby nappies, and an incontinence sheet for the car :haha:
Love the video! They are all so cute. Seems like such a good age! :)

Hi ladies :hi: I'm in Oxford with my family so haven't had a chance to catch up.

Lou, Lili wears her teething necklace all day and for naps and then wears an anklet at night. She's got 2 huge molars coming though poor thing... Oh and she has conjunctivitis!! :dohh:

The anti d's are making me feel nauseous... :sick: :(

Mother's day next weekend UKers... Guess I'll be buying my own present!

I hope you adjust to the anti-D's soon.
You won't have to wait long and Lili will be making you the most adorable mother's day little hand made presents. I hope your family realises it's a difficult time and spoil you.

I am missing out this year on mother's day and will be in France anyway (where it's a different weekend). But I think my parents are planning on doing a small celebration of my bday as it will be 2 weeks later. Although I doubt my brothers and sister will think about it as they forget already when it's on the day so no hope of them to think about it in advance and to be fair they have their own family now. Plus it's my nephew's bday so really he will be the main focus. (Just feeling a bit needy after the recent traumas - my friend calls it the Fangate)
I guess it will be the last time Oliver focuses on his mum and next year, I will be the one taken out :p He is funny though he said "a year from now you will have your first mother's day and I will really spoil you..... then you can return the favour on father's day!" Not stupid! :haha:

Hey girls!

Lou, Jackson wears his all day and all night. We've never had a problem, but his is very short. I could probably count on one hand how many times we've taken it off since we got it.

Just testing if this page works before I write huge post!

X x z

Ok this is for Lou:

Was thinking about bens food situation and had a couple of suggestions:

Fruit - what about giving him it with custard / rice pudding / even ice cream?

As its hard for you to cook, what about batch cooking/freezing some stuff? Then if you're just getting it out the freezer and cooking it quickly it won't be so disheartening if he chucks it on the floor! You can also add loads of healthy stuff and fats/proteins like nuts etc so he's getting loads of good stuff.

Eg:

2 tins chick peas
1 tin sweetcorn
1 tin peas
Garlic (cooked first)
Spinach
Herbs
Nuts
Sunflower and pumpkin seeds
Flour

Cook the garlic then whizz all the ingredients together and add flour until its a bit doughy (doesn't need much).
Then dollop it into a frying pan with a little bit of oil. I don't bother making nice shapes! Just fry a little each side to hold it together.

I made about 20 earlier! Sammuel has about 2-3 cut into pieces with Greek yoghurt. You can freeze them then either microwave for 30 secs, oven or re-fry.

Another thing i make occasionally but take a bit longer is cous cous vege things with breadcrumbs. Let me know if you want recipe!

X x x

Hi ladies. It's been a while...I hope you all are doing well.Xxx

I have a quick question and hope maybe you can help....I had to have a dnc 2weeks ago and went back for my check Monday. Tj and I have decided we want to try again but we are on a tight schedule he deploys again in June and have a few trainings before then. So my dr have aygenstin to get my period started I am on 10mg for 10 days has anyone taken this? If so how long did not take to get ur period after the last pill? We are doing clomid again. Thank yoy for any help ladies. :)

Was so sorry to hear about your loss Sandi :-( :hugs:

I was prescribed progesterone to start my periods for Clomid and my period started 10 days after the last pill. They say it's usually 5-7 days though I think. Not sure if it's the same drug. Good luck :flower:

Yes same as Louise, had progesterone and it started about a week after last pill. I am sure it helped my uterus lining too :)

Darn I was hoping it would take that long...this cycle may be a bust then. He leaves for training April 14. All I can do I pray and hope for the best.

Hi Sandi!!! So sorry to hear of your loss! But your Gunner sure is growing up so quickly and so handsome! I too took progesterone to jump start my period. I looked back at my chart just now...I took it from CD15-25 and my period started 2 days later. That was the cycle I got pregnant with Jackson :cloud9:

Ugh, girls...I'm getting so frustrated because my dipes won't come!! I got my 1 Kawaii yesterday. I have a couple BGEs I bought from the lady on craigslist plus the fitteds, btu no covers!! And my Sunbaby's still are sitting in China! What should I do? I got my confirmation from her on Mar. 2, it's been two weeks! Should I contact her to track the package or wait until her requested 20-30 days are up? Argh!

Thank you ladies!!

Tyson my experience with sunbabys are they just show up. Lol the tracking has never worked for me. Those are the only diapers I use. :) Jackson is adorable I love seeing his pictures on fb. Such a handsome little man. :)

Sandi- are you in our Facebook Clomid graduate group? Did Lisa add you? We tend to do most our chatting in there at the moment! I'll go look and add you of you're not x

Thank you ladies!!

Tyson my experience with sunbabys are they just show up. Lol the tracking has never worked for me. Those are the only diapers I use. :) Jackson is adorable I love seeing his pictures on fb. Such a handsome little man. :)

Thank Sandi...I hope they do just show up. Her email said once it hit the States I would get a USPS tracking number...this waiting is so agonizing!

Yes waiting for then is awful. I have started buying off the b/s/t page. I am addicted. At one point I had every print made. Lol now i am down to about 40 and refrain often from buying more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->