Clomid Club Graduate Buddies

Aw sorry Lou. I did miss being close to Jax to after he transitioned to his room. I got quite a treat the other day though when he fell asleep with me after waking up in the morning...he actually slept until nearly 8a too. He never does this! If I bring him into our bed he gets up and thinks it's playtime!

Because Ste is dealing with him at nights now he brings him in to me at 6 for feeding and 4 times out of 5 he'll go back to sleep on my chest for a bit!! :kiss: I love it! :kiss:

I can't believe me and Ste are still in separate rooms 13 months on!! :rofl: I certainly pulled the sleeping short straw!! :rofl:

So how often is he waking in the night still? I loved the closeness too...something about holding your baby and him drifting off to sleep feeling warm, safe, and secure. I could watch him sleep for hours!

Oh he's still the same Marg- horrendous! Spending a large portion of the night awake and then waking every hour either side of that!! :dohh:

Yes he does- he's knackered Marg!! :-( I did it myself for the first 11 months though - averaged about 2 hours sleep a night and looked after him all day every day so something had to give! We needed to get him off the boob!

Ste didn't want to do sleep training so has basically spent the last month cuddling him all night hoping that once he got used to being away from the boob in the night he'd start sleeping. It's not worked though so we're now on plan b- we've only been doing PUPD last night and this evening so got a while to go yet before we see if it works xx

He slept from 7:30-10:30 (then a brief one minute settle) then 10:30ish to 3am. Then he was up from pretty much 3am onwards- PUPD was working but he was only sleeping for about 10 minutes at a time. He went to sleep on me in the morning from 6:10am-7:05 xx

Yeah it's pretty darn good for him!! (which is scary in itself at 13 months :haha: )

Glad he doesn't mind the pupd though Lou... It'd be really hard if he hated it!

Sammuel has been a bit unsettled again in the night, I think it's prob to do with being poorly. Hopefully he'll be ok again soon. Gotta have him sleeping well before bub 2 arrives!!

X x x

Well Ben was terrible last night! Up most of the night! He's got a horrible cough again! :-(

Is Sammuel still ill Suz? Is that why he's unsettled? X

Sorry to hear you girls were not sleeping well.
If any consolation, my hips were absolutely killing me last night!
I think it was holding the girls leash all day while they were trying to sniff or say hello tho every man and his dog (quite literally!). I had to sit down a couple of time as I could feel my bump getting really sore.
It was worth it though with Nova (the mum) going second in a huge class!!! I was SO happy ;) the puppy boy we had in our litter also did a nice 5th place in his class. Mirabelle did not do anything, but behaved well in the ring (sort of) and was THE most wanted dog around :) Everyone wants to take her home!

Feeling really tired today but otherwise good. I feel a bit bad as I did not offer to SIL to look after her boy today.... we had him last weekend and she is just constantly going out and stuff and she dumps him on everyone already so i don't want her to get into a habit as she is very good at deciding it is a weekly occurrence.
How are you all?

Well done Nova! :D

It's good to nip the sil situation in the bud as once baby is here you won't want to be babysitting all the time!

I think Sammuel is still a bit ill, his poo isn't right and he's really whingy which isn't like him... Me and Danny are on our third day of it and still not feeling better :(

Ellen stop stalking and start talking!!!! :D

X x x

Ha! Lucky you Suz- Ben is whingy every day!!! :rolleyes:

V- well done Nova!! :happydance:

We have walking here! 6 steps on his own!

https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p170/louise540056/2012/March 2012/b688204a.mp4

He'd actually done 6 steps from my stepdad to my mum straight before that but those 3 steps were all I could get on video!!

Aw soon he'll be toddling around! So cute I will post a funy Sammuel video but in the fb group as he's naked!!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"