• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid first round ( March cycle) looking for buddies:hugs:

Bluenpinkmom

Expecting baby # 2
Reaction score
Hey girls,

Been a long since writing in BnB...:sleep:

I have always had irregular periods and I was diagnosed with PCOS in January.. so my OBGYN had put me on three rounds of prometrium and she has prescribed me Clomid for the first time from this cycle (March).. Today is CD5 and I have taken my first tablet and so far, so good :happydance: No side effects :)

So looking for some buddies, who are starting clomid for the first time in this cycle?? We can share our thoughts and experiences :flower:

I'll be a buddy! I had a mc in January and was diagnosed with PCOS in late February. I took Prometrium and just finished my first round of Clomid yesterday. I'm so scared it won't work!

Baby dust and GL to you!

StayHopeful - really sorry to hear your loss.. I just pray all we ttc'ers get the

famous :bfp: this cycle...

by the way, which Cds have you taken clomid ? Mine is Cd5-9..

I'm praying for a :bfp: too! My doctor started me on 50mg of Clomid and had me take it on CD 3-7. The only side effect I really noticed was that I was kind of irritable. Today was actually really bad, I almost had a panic attack over nothing. Hopefully that goes away soon! We're planning on BDing every other day and I go back to my doctor on CD 15 for an ultrasound to see if the Clomid helped.

Did you go on Clomid to help with ovulation, or was it to boost egg quality?

Hi ladies can I join? I just finished my first round of clomid last week (no side effects thankfully). I was prescribed 50mg on cd3-7. My doc told me mine was for egg quality since I ovulate on my own. I use opk every month and get the surge, but some months it's not a strong ovulation. I had cd21 tests last month that put my prog level at 5.1 which indicated a weak ovulation. I also had a mc back in august so I am praying this clomid works and we get that sticky bean!

Hi Everyone!!
I started my first round of Clomid on Tuesday of this week, so today is my last pill. Mine is cd5-9. I am feeling a little bit moody(but not bad at all) and slight cramps, but not even close to AF cramps. I ovulate on my own, and the clomid was given to give me a boost. Dr said that I have strong ovulation and everything else is perfect.
I had an MC in Janurary of last year, so we are really hoping for a sticky bean too!!
I am sending you all baby dust in mass quantity!!!!

Hi everyone, I have been prescribed clomid because my period didn't come back 6 weeks post d and c. I had a stubborn corpus luteum! I've never had a problem ov- ing before but I'm hoping that my next pregnancy might be a keeper with the clomid. Have you ever heard that it thins the lining? I need to build mine up after a d and c or is this just with prolonged use?

Hi everyone, I have been prescribed clomid because my period didn't come back 6 weeks post d and c. I had a stubborn corpus luteum! I've never had a problem ov- ing before but I'm hoping that my next pregnancy might be a keeper with the clomid. Have you ever heard that it thins the lining? I need to build mine up after a d and c or is this just with prolonged use?

I believe its just prolonged use. The only negative I heard was it dries up your CM.

Oh, and ALSO I too am on my first round of clomid 50mg CD5-9. I'm taking my last pill tomorrow. Only side effect I've noticed is hot flashes and some mild cramping. Lol and I too am already scared it wont work! Trying to keep the mind monsters out of my head though and stay positive.

I haven't had anything other than tiredness and I think a bit more hunger...

Omg, drying up cm is so dead on in my case!!!! It is painful to bd! I was dry to begin with but now it's worse. We always use Preeseed and this time, it still burns when we bd. I feel like i need to empty the whole tube lol. It has to be the clomid because I have never had this kind of burning pain, no matter how "dry" I am down there. I really hope this doesn't prevent me from getting a bfp because that would totally defeat the purpose of taking clomid. I may need to call my doc on Monday if it still burns, I read I may need estrogen cream or something to help make cm. Too many things to think about, I just wanna scream :(

I'm praying for a :bfp: too! My doctor started me on 50mg of Clomid and had me take it on CD 3-7. The only side effect I really noticed was that I was kind of irritable. Today was actually really bad, I almost had a panic attack over nothing. Hopefully that goes away soon! We're planning on BDing every other day and I go back to my doctor on CD 15 for an ultrasound to see if the Clomid helped.

Did you go on Clomid to help with ovulation, or was it to boost egg quality?

I am put on clomid cause it seems like my ovaries have forgotten the art of ovulating (lol !!!) I havent ovulated in the past 6 months... I am also on a diet ( as i am slightly overweight) to see if clomid becomes more helpful.. I have heard for those who have problems ovulating, losing those extra pounds gives clomid a boost !!

Also ladies, do you think clomid affects bbt ? I am charting, so just curious !!!

I've definitely had less CM than usual too, though it seems like PreSeed helps with that. This cycle seems like it's crawling by! I just want to know if the Clomid helped and made me ovulate!

I've definitely had less CM than usual too, though it seems like PreSeed helps with that. This cycle seems like it's crawling by! I just want to know if the Clomid helped and made me ovulate!

I feel the same way! Tomorrow's my last one I feel like this cycle is taking foreverrrr!!!

I'll let you all know if I get cm problems too, taking my last tablet tomorrow cd 5.

When was it that you ladies started "drying up"? I finished all my pills yesterday, and I seem to be completely fine.. in fact, I am (TMI ALERT) way wetter than usual. I wonder why. Odd, huh?

When was it that you ladies started "drying up"? I finished all my pills yesterday, and I seem to be completely fine.. in fact, I am (TMI ALERT) way wetter than usual. I wonder why. Odd, huh?

We didn't dtd until after I finished my pills, so not sure when I actually started drying out. I noticed it on CD8.

I had hot flashes last night, I hope those go away soon! Did any of your doctors tell you when to expect o?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->