• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid first round ( March cycle) looking for buddies:hugs:

fingers crossed for u mspeachy! thx for the well wishes. it's still so early and haven't told anyone except dh but I'm dying to tell! but lips are sealed until at least my first dr visit which is not for another 3 weeks. who knew babymaking was all about waiting! best of luck and prayers to all, it will happen.

Oh wow!! Congrats, sweetbebe!!

hi ladies! haven't been on here in forever with the distraction of my move. well I wanted to announce yesterday I got 2 bfps!!!! I am in slight disbelief still and excited at the same time. I was doing the clomid challenge last month but decided to skip it this month to see what happens naturally. I didn't like the side effect of hot flashes and how it lengthened my cycle. anyway long story short this month I was completely distracted with moving to another state 2 hrs away, so had no time to obsess over every symptom and just bd almost every day on week of ovulation. I still had occasional drinks, drank coffee every morning and did my normal routine. it's early days so I'm just hoping for a healthy 9 mos ahead. I know it's cliche and you're probably sick of hearing this but it really happens when u don't expect it. try to distract yourself! oh and I had 0 symptoms, nada. my boobs are now getting very sore but nothing else...baby dust to all!

thanks ladies! in march I was on 100mg clomiphene days 5-7. my cycle went from 27-28 days to 32 days. my last period was in April. I'm excited and prayin for a healthy baby. boobs are growin by the day, very tired and thirsty. I really feel like it happened because I was distracted and not tracking obsessively everyday.... all I know it's a miracle and precious gift from God. I'm truly grateful!!

sorry I meant days 5-9...also I usually ovulate cd12, on clomid I didn't until cd17 or so...

I hope the metforming and clomid works for you...it isn't working for me. I am on 1000mg metformin two times a day and 150mg clomid...we have to cancel this cycle because nothing is happening..no follicles no nothing! I'm kind of angry at the whole situation, very frustrating....especially when friends say ' I guess it's not meant to be' OMG that pisses me off!!!!

Oh! Fitmommy! That is soooo inconsiderate! I can't blame you for being pissed off! Gah!! Kudos to you for not smacking anyone yet! :hugs:

OH wow, I would definitely feel like smacking someone who said that to me. How discouraging! Yuck yuck. Sorry :(

We went to the fertility clinic on Friday and the doctor recommends that we jump straight to IVF. I'm kind of shocked -- I thought for sure that she would recommend that we start with IUI. She seemed a little concerned about my FSH level (10.6 before the Clomid challenge) and said that combined with my hubs' sperm count (one normal, one low) it would be smart to get things moving quickly. YIKES! So it looks like we'll be doing IVF over the summer.

How is everyone else doing?

OH wow, I would definitely feel like smacking someone who said that to me. How discouraging! Yuck yuck. Sorry :(

We went to the fertility clinic on Friday and the doctor recommends that we jump straight to IVF. I'm kind of shocked -- I thought for sure that she would recommend that we start with IUI. She seemed a little concerned about my FSH level (10.6 before the Clomid challenge) and said that combined with my hubs' sperm count (one normal, one low) it would be smart to get things moving quickly. YIKES! So it looks like we'll be doing IVF over the summer.

How is everyone else doing?

That's exciting news! Here in Montreal we can't just jump into it...we need to have tried IUI before...it works on a points system here...not exactly sure. Like for example we start with 20 points...every IUI uses 3 points, where an IVF would use 6 points...something confusing like that. not sure if that makes any sense..anyway, good luck, I am SO excited for you two!!!

fingers crossed for u mspeachy! thx for the well wishes. it's still so early and haven't told anyone except dh but I'm dying to tell! but lips are sealed until at least my first dr visit which is not for another 3 weeks. who knew babymaking was all about waiting! best of luck and prayers to all, it will happen.

Thanks:flower: I go to the dr 2mmwr to check OV since being on Clomid

Thanks, fitmommy! I'm excited and nervous about all the various procedures, but it will be worth it in the end. What you say about the points makes sense. I was very surprised about them letting us skip IUI. Apparently the insurance companies have worked out the costs and have realized that IVF is the "cheapest" option for them to cover -- here's hoping that more of them will start to offer coverage!

That's exciting news! Here in Montreal we can't just jump into it...we need to have tried IUI before...it works on a points system here...not exactly sure. Like for example we start with 20 points...every IUI uses 3 points, where an IVF would use 6 points...something confusing like that. not sure if that makes any sense..anyway, good luck, I am SO excited for you two!!![/QUOTE]

That's good for you guys septbride, I envie you...Good luck, keep us posted!

Hi everyone just wanted to give an update from my DR. apt. It was confirmed that I did OV this cycle with clomid!! Yaaay :)
I was sooooo nervous it wasn't working. But I am soo glad for theses results, my Dr. is keeping me on both meds until I get my :BFP: Have a great weekend everyone <3

YAY!!! As for me I am climid-resistant....weird eh? Apparently it can happen. So today I was prescribed Femera. Has anyone tried this med? Thanks

Well my af has arrived :( so I'm out this round. Getting geared to start my second round and enjoy my anniversary on Saturday :))

YAY!!! As for me I am climid-resistant....weird eh? Apparently it can happen. So today I was prescribed Femera. Has anyone tried this med? Thanks
What's the highest dose of clomid you tried because 50 and 100mg (in the past) didn't work for me? I have been looking for someone else in a similar situation as I am in..:blush:

I hope femera does the trick for you!
Lots of baby dust :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"