clomid & metformin support buddy

babyroppa

Reaction score
Hey girls :flower:

Im not sure if anyone would be interested, but thought I would offer, as I know it would of helped me a lot while ttc.

I am a clomid & metformin success story - currently 30 weeks pregnant after 18months of trying.

I had a really long, up & down adventure to get to where I am now and appreciate how difficult it is when everyone around you seems to have a pregnant belly and you dont!

Not sure if anyone else can relate to this, but I also didnt tell anyone other than my best friend & obviously OH what we were going through so i had no support, other than reading posts on here. I cut myself off from friends that were pg as i felt everyone around me was falling pg so easy, and I was some sort of failiure.

Anyway, eventually in April 2011 I got my precious second line and if anyone reading this would like a support buddy/someone to chat to/ask questions please feel free to message me. I would love to help someone out, or support them on what can be, a very difficult journey :hugs:

XXX

Hi, I'm currently ttc my 3rd, iv been trying for about 1 1/2 years, I got preg about 8months ago but I sadly lost it :(. I am 23 with pcos, iv had blood tests done and they were all normal so doc is sending me for a scan, I thought I had conceived this month because I had so many symptoms but got another :bfn: (well actully about 20 of them haha, Its realy kind of you to share your support, congratulations on getting your :bfp: :D Hope I get mine realy soon!! Can't wait untill I have my scan and then hopfully my doc will put me on clomid to help me ovulate, I'd love to buddy up with you :) All of my friends and everyone I no seems to b getting pregnant exept for me :( Just don't no what more I can do exept for what I already am doing, how long did it take your doc to put you on clomid after your scan?? Thanks again chick Xxx

Hi Hun :flower:

I hope it doesnt take too long for your doc too! I was told i needed to lose some weight before i could go onto clomid, so it took three months for me. They then took their time "because i was so young" (very annoying!) so i did
3 months 50mg
3 months 100mg
3 months 150mg
(still hadnt OV at this point!!)
and got my :BFP: on my 2nd month of 200mg.

My doc wasnt happy about giving me the 200mg and i know that some refuse completely, so i would beg and do whatever you can for the highest doseage :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->