• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid question

kiwilove

Reaction score
Hey ladies, posted this in ttc#1 but thought I would get more responses here.

Finally am able to try Clomid, after waiting for the necessary tests and results. I have high hopes that this will work for me, but am a bit skeptical because my sister in-law has tried clomid over 14 times in the last few years with no luck (different infertility actors).
My doctor prescribed me 4 months of clomid at 50mgs, unmonitored. My question is if 50 doesn't work for me the first time, is it possible for it to work the second time. I don't go back to FS for 4 months, after clomid prescription runs out, and if 50mg doesn't work the first couple of times then it would be a waste of time to continue on that dose. Anyone have clomid fail the first time but work second or third time on same dose? I know im getting a head of myself but im nervous of this happening and not being monitored.

If you're not being monitored while you're on it, how are you going to know it's working or not?

Do you have trouble ovulating now?

Have you ever been on it before?

hey,
I have pcos, im not sure if I ever ovulated, I think I may have a couple of times. My cycles are 3 to 4 months apart, has gone 6 and 9 month before. I am assuming i'll know it worked if I get my period in a timely manner.. and no I have never been on it before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->