clomid question

B

boobear2872

Its been a while since I used clomid. I actually think I may have ovulated cd 4. Not sure 100percent. Anyway, im on cd ten and since cd seven my temp wemt from 97.7 to 99.3. I usually get the high temp after o, however I been reading some people get the high temp a few days after starting clomid. I did days 3-7. Any insite would be appreciated.

Not sure about the temp because I didn't temp while taking clomid.
Why do you think you ovulated on Cd 4? That seems very early.

Oh I know..the day I started my period I started to have ovulation signs. Right before that morning I had tons of clear stretchy cm. Im in my 40's and im always and have always been very dry right before my period..that day till cd four I got swollen down there like when I O and continnued to have clear stretchy cm...my period only lasts 1-3 dqys so by day four it was long gone. So I decided everything is poubting towards oing. Let me do an opk and see. The line was darker then the main line and my temp dipped. All signs of ovulation and now since cd seven my temp is high like right after oing. Some might say all side effects from clomid but this all started from cd one and I didnt start clomid till cd three. Its all sooooo strange :/

Almost forgot. I get horrible ovulation pain and that was present too. Honestly oing so early threw me for huge loop.

Wow, Sorry I don't have an answer for you. That's crazy early!
Our bodies can do such strange things some times!
GL, I hope it works out for you!

Thank you. Yes our bodies can do weird things. I made sure I bed and will bed mid cycle hoping that clomid can make me ovulate just incase it wasnt ovulation. Our bodies are not fair . :(

Almost forgot. I get horrible ovulation pain and that was present too. Honestly oing so early threw me for huge loop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->