Clomid Question

x0xbaybeeemz

LTTTC #1
Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering when you get transferd to a gyno if they need proof of your partners sperm count before they prescribe clomid or any fertility drug?

I was hoping I could help as I'm on Clomid now... but I don't know hun? We got prescribed by a FS and I'm on Clomid in conjunction with doing IUI. But it would make sense to have your partner tested first... so you know before you start taking it. As it can cause some not so fun side affects... I've not had anything too bad though.

Best of luck!!!

Thanks :) its just my partners getting his sperm checked on tursday and i have the appointment on wednesday but hes been checked a few years ago and he was fine but that could all change but didnt want to make the appointment to a later date cause i want it to happen asap! :)

I would just tell the OB he got checked... they can always call for the results if it's needed. Hope you get some answers soon!

by dh had to have his sperm count done before they would prescribe clomid. hopefully they will make an exception for you. if it is your first appt. i hope you don't get your hopes up like i did. i thought i'd get my meds right away, but they had to put me through all sorts of tests and dh did the sperm count before we got the clomid. it took a month or so

Iv had 2 blood tests and a scan, which the scan showed there was something the matter, docter told me to wait 6months still even tho there was something up so i waited 8months i went back and she transferd me to the gyno so im not too sure whats going to happend, dont think they will do anymore tests cause i know whats up so im hoping they will give me the tablets that i need, trying so hard not to get hopes up :(

x0xbaybeeemz I notice you are in England, when I saw my GP last July I didn't need to have DH analysed at all. TBH the only test that was carried out on me was ovulation bloods. I hope they will grant you clomid as it has worked a treat for me on the lowest dose and hardly any side effects.

Good Luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->