clomid questions please help!

lilyanna24

Reaction score
So this is my first cycld of clomid I took an opk and got a positive on CD 10. I felt as if I ovulated BC i had ewcm like I do when i of I'm on CD 15 now and I'm cramping all day with sore niples is it possible to ovulate that early?

possibly, have you been doing the deed just to make sure anyway? I O earlier on clomid but I went from CD 16 to 14 which makes me normal again sorry I'm not more help and good luck

What days did you take the clomid. Apparently your supposed to O 5-9 days after the last pill. I'd you did O early then Test day will be earlier than usual as well. Don't forget the opk only picks up the surge and O can happen up to 36 hrs after that. Hope I'm helping
:dust:

I took clomid on CD 3-7 and thanks for the reply I'm trying to figure out all this madness I've been ttc for over 2 years now and nothing but I refuse to give up!

I took clomid on CD 3-7 and thanks for the reply I'm trying to figure out all this madness I've been ttc for over 2 years now and nothing but I refuse to give up!

I'm on days 3-7 too :) today is CD7 for me, last pill taken today. Now I wait for O and get busy :thumbup: I'll keep saying my mantra 'this is the month, this is the month'.
Two years is a long time TTC, :hugs: I am sorry for the pain and frustration. I have regular bloodwork and scans to pinpoint O, makes my life a bit easier, except for feeling like a pincushion.

I'm being montered by blood work but just my luck my obs nurse was suppost to send me the paper to get blood work BC they do it from the hospital she forgot so no montoring for me but next month I am hopefully I'm pre go though!

I'm being montered by blood work but just my luck my obs nurse was suppost to send me the paper to get blood work BC they do it from the hospital she forgot so no montoring for me but next month I am hopefully I'm pre go though!

That's terrible! You think they would be a bit more careful than that when it's ppl's emotions at stake and the time sensitive nature of things.
:hugs: well at least you sound positive.
:dust: and GL

I called in before BC i went into get my blood work done they refused too and my doctors office was closed. So I called on monday when the office CD 22 saying I didn't get the paper work she said sorry I forgot to send it wth! If I'm not prego they will give me a new dose.... kinda pointless if its not working!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->