Clomid round 1!

eclecticmama

Reaction score
Eek! First cycle of clomid for ttc #2 starts tomorrow!
I am so excited. But so scared.
I want to be excited that this month could be our magic month, but im so svared of being disappointed again.

Is it safe to feel excited with month one? Many success with first go? Or should I expect it to take a few cycles to kick in and work?

Thankyou!

Hiya eclecticmama, I'm seeing my Gynae on Wednesday due to possible PCOS and sounds like he will be putting me on clomid as well. I can't give you any guidance or advice whatsoever but if you don't mind,will follow this thread to see what others say etc since I'm going to be in the same boat. Please share your experience as it goes!

Some women don't ovulate with their first cycle and need the dosage raised, so just be cautiously optimistic. I am in the TWW of my 3rd dose of Clomid at 50mg. It works to induce ovulation, no BFP yet but perhaps this is the magic month!

Sorry i went MIA. back now ��

Just had last dose for this cycle today. Feeling cautiously optomistic. Hoping for the best. Expecting nothing.

Ugh the struggle is real.

I start my first dose on Tuesday so I'm right behind you, let's hope Clomid kicks this ttc butt for us all!

Ok,so maybe I'm not starting Tuesday. Can't tell if I have AF or if it's just spotting 😡

How frustrating is it! Last cycle i was 2 weeks late! Was deadset convinced i had a shy bean!! Devastating.

Tonight im in major sulk mode. We should be BDing from NOW! instead husbo is asleep on our sons floor and wont wake up to come to bed. (Let alone bd.)

I feel like we are doomed to fail! If it isnt him being tired, me being tired - its that our son is in bed with us.

I have a feeling this wont be our month as husbo is working overtime all week

Why must ttc be so damn complicated?!

With my daughter I got pregnant on the 3rd round of 50mg Clomid. The second time I got pregnant on the first round. Good Luck!

AF finally started so starting Clomid on Thursday. Holding thumbs eclectic,let's hope it's an easy journey for us!

Due to ovulate tomorrow
Husbo asleep on loungeroom floor.
Im starting to think having another baby isnt on the cards for us ...

Good luck to everyone!

Hugs! You never know - it only takes once! Wake him up!

I'm due to start my 1st round of Clomid for TTC #2 next month. I just miscarried my 3rd pregnancy, so need to wait until my period comes. Then I'll take it. I took Clomid and conceived on the first try with my daughter. Hoping that happens again, but don't want to get too excited and be upset if it doesn't happen...

Good luck! Baby dust!

Ttc is quite possibly the most complicated process ever haha.

So im currently cd 16 with no +OPK. i thought i would have ov'd cd14 on clomid??

Arghhh *screams into pillow.*

Good luck! Baby dust!

Ttc is quite possibly the most complicated process ever haha.

So im currently cd 16 with no +OPK. i thought i would have ov'd cd14 on clomid??

Arghhh *screams into pillow.*

It really is!

I think it depends really. My first cycle with Clomid when I conceived my daughter, I still ovulated at CD20 and got a BFP at 10DPO. The egg implanted around 9DPO. I did day 5-9 on Clomid, and this time I'll be taking it 3-7 .. so I'll be interested if i do ovulate earlier. Keep taking OPKs and keep BDing! :dust:

Yeah! I did 5-9 so maybe thats why?
They are gettinf darker today. Might go positive tonight perhaps.

Where are you at with your cycle?

Yeah! I did 5-9 so maybe thats why?
They are gettinf darker today. Might go positive tonight perhaps.

Where are you at with your cycle?

Ooo darker huh!? Hope it turns positive soon!

I'm at like CD11 or something. I'm temping but not keeping super track of where I'm at, only bc we're not trying this cycle. I'm waiting for my period and then will take the Clomid. Only like 20ish more days, ugh. :dohh:

I started my first round of clomid on 7/2. My first ultrasound was the 11th and I had 3 follicles; one on the left which was 2.4 and two on the right of 1.4 and 2.1. I injected the Ovidrel shot that night and ovulated sometime between the 13th and 14th according to the second ultrasound. I'm also on 1500 mg of Metformin to regulate my insulin which has caused my periods to come between 27 and 29 days (it used to range from 27 to 38 days!). My progesterone wasn't as high as my doctor likes but it was still a good number according to my research.

I'll be 5 days late tomorrow so maybe the first round worked and I've read other's that have done well also. I'm testing in the morning so here's hoping. I hope you guys have some baby dust floating around!

Good luck beggsyboo! Loads of baby dust xxx

Did Clomid lengthen anyones cycles? I get my period regularly between cd 27-28 . I took clomid this cycle but now I am 2 days late. Have'nt tested yet. I'm too nervous to take an HPT because I am having cramping and back pain which are all signs of my period coming. I am cd 30 today. Don't have any pg symtoms except tiredness which again is a period symtom as well. Just confused. In my 3 previous pregnancies cramping eventually led to miscarriages so I am nervous to test because I am cramping. I read clomid can delay periods. Has anyone experienced this? Thanks in advance.

Did Clomid lengthen anyones cycles? I get my period regularly between cd 27-28 . I took clomid this cycle but now I am 2 days late. Have'nt tested yet. I'm too nervous to take an HPT because I am having cramping and back pain which are all signs of my period coming. I am cd 30 today. Don't have any pg symtoms except tiredness which again is a period symtom as well. Just confused. In my 3 previous pregnancies cramping eventually led to miscarriages so I am nervous to test because I am cramping. I read clomid can delay periods. Has anyone experienced this? Thanks in advance.

I have heard that CLomid can sometimes make one O a few days later than usual which then in turn makes your cycle longer though this doesn't happen with everyone. Do you know when you O'd this month and how long your L phase usually is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->