Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Hi all,

Hope it's ok that I join in - I have been following all of your posts and thought it was time I made my own! I was diagnosed with PCOS this year after not regaining my periods when I ceased the pill last year when we got married. I 26 and was on the pill for about 10 years after going on it for teenage acne. I am on round 3 of clomid. I had a day 21 test on the 2nd round which was 32 so they think I'm ovulating. Dh's sa is perfect so no issues there. I'm currently on cd17 of this round and will probably ovulate today or tomorrow, but I never really get positive opk's so it's hard to know. I just want it to work because my acne is terrible. I don't have any weight problems or anything with the PCOS - just the pimples and the cysts in my ovaries. Fun times.

Anyway good luck to everyone - here's hoping for some bfp posts soon!

Hi bomber, welcome, yes let's definitely hope we see lots of bfps here very soon!
Good luck with this cycle :)

Hi Bomber! Welcome :) Hoping round 3 of Clomid works for you. You said you don't get positive opks... Have you tried bbt charting? Maybe that would be helpful for you.

Star- That is strange about the pain you had after dtd. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Adr- How are you doing? What day are you expecting AF to arrive?

Hi Everyone,

Bombergirl - welcome to the group :)

Star25 - I have my fingers crossed for you!!!!! This could be a good sign!

Noele - This is my first round again on Clomid since the miscarriage... but if im going by the first 3 rounds i did clomid i should be getting AF around CD35. Today is CD30 for me. Boobs are still sore but cramping has gone away... i had little bit of dark blood in cm (sorry too much info) but only when i went pee and wiped... not sure what that could be... hoping it is implantation bleeding. How are you today?

Noele - sorry just checked my old charts... I usually got AF at CD32.

oh and one more thing... i forgot to tell you guys that i took a hpt today and it was negative... i couldnt help myself. It was the clear blue one. Everyone always tells me that the first response one is way better. Last time i got a + was on the cheap doller store ones... so maybe ill try that first in a few days... really hoping AF stays away.

Theres still time adr and it sounds good about the possible implantation bleeding and the fact the cramping has stopped, will you be testing again? Have everything crossed for you :)

I havent had any cramping since last night,I'm really Hoping it was a good sign as get period pain from sex a couple of days before af starts but then it carries on during the day but this was different and even when pain had gone felt like I'd been doing sit ups

Hi,

Star25 - Thanks! I will test again on CD33 if i dont get my AF on CD32. Im going to have to wait it out lol. Clomid makes me think im pregnant every cycle that im on it. Im going to be driving myself bonkers for the next few days... ill keep posting anything i feel on here. I also have everything crossed for you as well!!!!!

I know what you mean, I always feel negative about it working but cant help but get my hopes up when af is near, the waiting is the worst, I feel like testing but know it will be negative and I'll wish I hadn't done it! X

Well I done it anyway and it's negative, dont actually regret doing it as my boobs have started to hurt like they normally do so I'm definitely out :(

:witch: came for me today. Called the doctor and asked and starting injectable drugs since this will be our 8th round of clomid and 3rd IUI. Waiting on an answer now. Cd 3 ultrasound scheduled Thursday at 4:20. Will no more then.

Good luck with the scan on Thursday Danni x

Dannixo - Goodluck with the scan!

Star25 - Dont count yourself out yet. Your still in it until AF shows up. As the day has progressed i feel AF pains more and more... so im going to keep praying its not the dreaded AF.

Me too, praying we both dont have to see the witch in the next few days x

Thanks everyone.

Noele - I get a faint line on opks when I roughly estimate I'm ovulating. It's not dark enough to classify as positive according to the packet, but I think a faint line indicates a yes for me personally. It's blank for the rest of the month. I haven't done my temps - I bought the thermometer then just never got around to looking at it and actually doing it. To be honest when I wake in the morning I'm normally thinking "ugh work" and not much else lol. Is it worth the effort do you think? How are you going with everything?

Hi all

Not much to report here, had some brown blood on paper today after dtd and ive had that the last 2 cycles a few days before af so I'm probably out, no cramps though this time so I'll try and stay positive until af actually shows

How is everyone else doing?

Quick question for everyone. I've notice my cm has reduced significantly this time on clomid (third cycle). Has anyone else noticed a decline in subsequent clomid rounds? I've been drinking lots of water to stay hydrated and try help.

Bombergirl-- It is one of the side effects of taking Clomid. You should try using some preseed.

Danni-- Good Luck with the scan on Thursday!

ADR & Star-- Hoping you keep that :witch: away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->