Clomid round 3 anyone else?

WatThats good cntrygrl, glad youre feeling well

Noele, it was just a really faint line but no colour but was only a squinter anyway, they ate the cheapest tests 20p a test lol and really skinny and rubbish from Amazon, I know I'm out but my sister who just got her bfp didnt test positive until she was 2 weeks late and she always has a 28 day cycle and was testing for ages so could be hope but I highly doubt it!

Hope the 2ww goes quick for you :)

Dannixo- I know your cycle was cancelled I just thought you mentioned something about getting more meds from someone and doing another round. I couldn't remember where you were at in your cycle.

Cntrygrl- Glad to hear baby and you are doing good :) Has it totally set in yet? When the day comes for my bfp I don't think I will believe it until I feel labor pains lol

Star- That would drive me crazy if I had a evap... I'd turn into a pee stick junkie ;-) I think I may have gotten something similar along time ago on one of my internet cheapies. It was like ssn indent where I would imagine the line to be. I thought I was going crazy and just wanted to see a line so badly that I imagined one. Lol

Dannixo- I know your cycle was cancelled I just thought you mentioned something about getting more meds from someone and doing another round. I couldn't remember where you were at in your cycle.

Cntrygrl- Glad to hear baby and you are doing good :) Has it totally set in yet? When the day comes for my bfp I don't think I will believe it until I feel labor pains lol

Star- That would drive me crazy if I had a evap... I'd turn into a pee stick junkie ;-) I think I may have gotten something similar along time ago on one of my internet cheapies. It was like ssn indent where I would imagine the line to be. I thought I was going crazy and just wanted to see a line so badly that I imagined one. Lol

Yeah I did. I'm currently 6 dpo

Noele-- I don't think it will set in til I actually have a belly and feel movement. I haven't felt horrible and MS hasn't been bad I think I've thrown up maybe 2-3 times in the almost 9 weeks. So I still don't really feel pregnant. It was nice having the weekly scans to put my mind at ease. I'm going to miss those.

Looks like af on way, dtd and looks like it's about to start :(

Star- Sorry to hear that... I'm still holding out hope for you until AF shows in full swing!! Sending you hugs and babydust!

Dannixo- We are only 1 day apart in our cycles! I am 6dpo today.

AFM- 6dpo today and still getting positive opks. That's 6 days in a row. I even tested with a new test this morning. I think my body just has no idea what it's doing lol but I am pretty certain that I already ovulated based on my charts. Even though I've had lots of different kinds of cm over the last week. So weird!

Noele-- Your signature says trigger. Is this a natural cycle or a trigger shot cycle for you?

Cntrygrl- This is my natural cycle. I forgot to delete that from last cycle. Thanks for the reminder :) I will update it right now!

Af is still playing games, still a no show, had some cramps in night, boobs hurt less today so will be here at some point, just wish it would hurry up!

Star- Sorry to hear AF is playing tricks on you!! Oh and speaking of evaps... I think I had one yesterday lol So when I took an opk yesterday morning and saw that it was positive again I decided to test with a dollar store hpt just being I was going crazy with 6 positive opks lop anyways it was a bfn of course but then when I got home from work (exactly 12 hours later) I went to through away the opk and hpt (I was in a rush that morning and left them on the counter) I noticed the hpt had a super faint second line. It was so faint I couldn't tell whether it was gray or purple... Evaps are gray right? Well anyways I know it was an evap because it was 12 hours after and they say you can't read the results after the first 10mins. And I was only 6dpo so too early anyways. I just thought that was funny since you were just talking about evaps! On the plus side, I finally had a negative opk today :)

I hope your AF figures out what it wants to do soon. It's no fun to just sit around and wait!!

Ooh hope u see the real thing soon, I always look at tests after 10 mins and theres always the indent line, so annoying!
I think af will be tomoro, dont know why as no af pain yet just got that feeling

Ooh hope u see the real thing soon, I always look at tests after 10 mins and theres always the indent line, so annoying!
I think af will be tomoro, dont know why as no af pain yet just got that feeling

How many dpo are you?

Hi I'm not sure as didnt track ovulation, I had a lot of white cm on CD24 which I always get after ovulation so think it was probably day 23 at the latest but could have been earlier and I'm CD36 today,boobs started hurting CD27
Seeing a bfn is so horrible though I'd rather wait and see af after getting one on CD 31

Af is definitely here now, so glad I didnt test again, just sat with hot water bottle and cup of tea trying to get over night shift :(
Hope youre all well?

Star- Sorry to hear AF showed. At least your cycle wasn't super long. Sending you hugs!!!

Star-- So sorry AF got you.When is your next meeting with the Dr's for IVF?

Thank you ladies
Cntrygrl, it's 31st march then first appointment at ivf clinic will be within 3 months, ive got 2 weeks off work start of may so that would be a good time
Would have been lucky to get a bfp before ivf but at least ive got something to so
For

Hoping it all works out for you Star :hugs:

Danni-- How is the new round of meds going?

Well fertilityfriend changed my ovulation date from CD 17 to CD 22... I have no idea. I have the hardest time pinpointing ovulation no matter what. I guess we will have a better idea when AF arrives. If I ovulated CD 22 then I am for sure out because DH and I have not bd since CD 17. We've been so busy and exhausted... No pre AF symptoms yet! Nothing else going on. Hoping you all have a wonderful weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->