• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

clomid round 7-12, any success stories?

Really hope its tuesday hes home :) How are ur opk lines looking??

Im still in shock that im ov'ing:shock:

:hugs:xx

Me too!
They are defo getting darker. But I'm not feeling very pos about this cycle:( and I don't know why!
I think I might up my clomid dose next cycle as it will be my last cos hubby goes away til sept:(
Next cycle I might start temping and charting and do it every month whilst he is away too. I won't be on clomid but atleast I will be able to see what's going on.
I'm really pleased for you:) xxx

Cheers hun :) Im not sure owt will come of it but its early for me to ov if i do ov so im chuffed either way lol :D
U reckon its just the stress of ttc getting to u not making u feel like u'll be successful this month - with ur hubby out and about a lot it cant help either :hugs: Darkers good - Apos tomorrow will still mean ur in with a chance if hes home on tue too so im keeping everything crossed4 u that it works out that way :)
I was feelin a bit fed up till i got my pos - its kinda shocked me into feelin optimistic :)
I'll b watching this thread like a hawk for the next couple o days :D xx

I'm totally dreading the hubby going away for 6 months. Spent most of the week crying! Its defo putting a downer on things. Talking to you on here is defo helping me thru things. I don't really have anyone to talk too about the ttc thing, no-one around me understands.
Glad its cheered you up! :) I know what ya mean, just knowing that somethings going in is enough. Xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: How often does ur hubby go away that long? I dont know how id cope :hugs: I totally understand how much that must feel like 6years instead of 6months :( :hugs: Have u got anything planned for while hes away2 take ur mind off it all?
Its hard when no-one really understands how heart wrenching this ttc stuff is - I sometimes think that my hubby doesnt understand me either and it can be quite depressing, I feel like im the one pushing for things at times - i cant be bothered most of the time now lol
Im lucky in a way that my friend is going through the same thing as me, as is my brother and his girlfriend. Its funny though i find it hard talking to them cos theyre just getting help for their first (my brother has three kids but his girlfirend has none) and i already have my lil boy - feel like they prob think i shud be happy that at least i have a child :( I really enjoy our chats and feel that it helps me through my bad days too :) xxx

Hello. Today has been my lightest opk yet. I'm thinking maybe the clomid didn't work this month, I'm just really hoping I don't have an extra long cycle as really wanted to fit in another before he goes:( he hasn't been away this long for a few years now. Doesn't get any easier tho.
I do have one friend who was struggling with ttc but then she got preg and has just had her baby and I found myself taying away. I don't really like talking to her about it anymore as I feel she is too busy with new baby xx
Have you ever had dark opk then light then pos?xxx

Yes theyve been med dark - but still lighter than the control, then light then dark again - kinda varied from day to day. Still a bit strange to see though :(
How much longer does he have left? I find it hard if my hubby goes away for a week or if im away for a week:hugs:
I really hope u dont have a long cycle this month :( xx

Hello plex! :)
How's things with you? How many dpo are you? When are you planning on testing?
I'm feeling very bloated and emotional and finding it hard to sleep all night. Hubby won't be back til weekend now:( I can't see me getting a pos soon anyways. Feeling in a better mood today, apart from still being quite emotional lol xxx

Finally bought some cheapies off amazon. Do you find they come quite quickly? Only one pk left for today. Might have to nip out and buy some today x

amazons generally pretty good - although im still waiting on some cheapies from there (hpt) that are a week late - im gunna need them to fuel my poas addiction when the time comes lolol Ive been getting them from there since last may and this is the first batch ive had thats been a little late - the good thing with amazon is that your insured with them if u buy ur stuff through them so if it doesnt turn up u can file a complaint with them and they'll refund ur money :)
Im now 2dpo and my opks went pale again yesterday so im hoping i did ov then - i'll upload a link of my countdown to pregnancy picture of it as i cant figure out how to do that on here lolol :)
Im thinking of testing around the 10th of Feb - I seem to get af about the usual time after ov - 14days ish but i dont always ov on the same day if i ov at all.
Sorry to hear that ur hubby wont be back till the weekend hun :hugs: hopefully he may come home early like he did last time? :)
What cd are u on now? u about cd17? I think we started our cycles at about the same time? im cd19.
Glad 2 hear ur feelin a bit beta today :) Im still hoping ur body holds off on ov until ur hubbies back :D fxd!
:hugs: xx

Well another very light line! I think I'm cd 16 or 17. Will have to check ff. I'm not too far behind you.
I'm not sure what cd I got pos last month, will check ff later.
What ya been upto? Xxx

Hello.
Just checked and im cd18!
I think i ovulated on cd21.
Hubby back tomorro so hoping opks go dark again!
Have you ever thought about checking cm and cp? xxx

:hi: not been up2 much - think i need a holiday though, feeling super stressed :( even had a go at dh last night.
If u ov'ed on cd21 last month then ur still in with a good chance :D Its fantastic news that ur hubbies not going to be away for as long as u thought!! :thumbup: hopefully while he's home u'll get ur +opk :)
I do now check my cm and can tell near the time when i may ov. Dont feel right checking my cp though - dont know why but i just cant bring myself to do that every day month after month. I feel like i monitor myself constantly, it'll be another thing for me to obsess over lolol
Dont know whats wrong with me atm im constantly super stressed with a few hints of happiness in there, i find that im always the one who makes the first move and im getting fed up with that too :( doesnt make me feel sexy at all - generally when im in the mood hes not, its all a pain in the arse lol

Hows things with u? xx

hello :)
another light line yesterday. really starting to think this will be a long cycle. will be pleasantly surprised if i get a pos anytime soon.
hows things with you? are you still feeling stressed? do you usually get symptoms around ov?

hope your ok xxx

yeah amazons good :) :thumbup: get poas!! haha
Hopefully ur cycle wont be too long!!
Im ok ta - feeling very up and down at the moment - so om not too bad today kinda optimistic - makes my head all funny:wacko:lol
I generally get really bloated, gassy and get pains in my sides sometimes find it hard to sleep too.
Im still waiting for my hpts from amazon, they did email me straight back apologising saying theyd send another batch straight out possibly to recieve in this week? Hopefully :D
Im 4dpo now so soon time to poas, i need my tests to fuel my addiction lolol xx

Hows things? xx :hugs:

My opk was a little darker so hoping this is it. Will let you know what todays is like! When I'm not on clomid I get a pos day 26. Hope its earlier than that tho fxd!
Glad they have sorted it for you:)
I feel like that too, didn't realise feeling gassy was a symptom. I do feel gassy around ov time and when on period.
Hubby is home now:) will be making most of it this weekend;)
Xx

Just used one of my new ones and there is absolutely nothing. Don't know what's going on. Hate my body x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->