• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid & unexplained infertility

thanks Spockette :) I'm on day 3 of Clomid & I feel great. no side effects ;)
I'll be going to the clinic on Saturday for Day10 of cycle monitoring & we'll see how it's going then!
Are you also doing IUI or natural?

:thumbup: Great news about the no side effects! Lots of luck for the scan. I really hope they see some very big, ripe follicles :winkwink:

I'm just going natural at the moment hon but if I'm given Clomid and that doesn't work either then I will be going straight to IVF. I'm 36 so I don't have that much time :shrug:

Keep us posted xxxx

Spockette - that makes total sense about IVF. How long are you willing to wait to try on your won w/Clomid?

BTW, the side effects kicked in :( I didn't realize what it was yesterday during the afternoon & last night but I am HOT. I have hot flashes on/off but today it feels consistent. and I'm slightly irritable today ;) LOL. IT's like a mini-menopause. But you know it's for the greater good if it works in our favor & I get pregnant.

Spockette - that makes total sense about IVF. How long are you willing to wait to try on your won w/Clomid?

BTW, the side effects kicked in :( I didn't realize what it was yesterday during the afternoon & last night but I am HOT. I have hot flashes on/off but today it feels consistent. and I'm slightly irritable today ;) LOL. IT's like a mini-menopause. But you know it's for the greater good if it works in our favor & I get pregnant.

Ergghhh....Sorry you're getting the side effects. That sucks but may also mean something is happening :winkwink: I've heard that its a good idea to take the Clomid at night so most of the symptoms may happen while your asleep... I do know that hot flushes is a very common side effect so I don't think you're alone.

As for me I am willin to try Clomid for three months ( if I am even given it) I ovulate completely on my own so not sure if they'll give it to me. To be honest, I think my reserve is running low which is why I'm not conceiving. I don't know that for sure but I've got a hunch.

I really, really hope Clomid works for you Barb. I'll have everything crossed for you :kiss:

Haha well I took my pill in the afternoon & had hot flashes over night so I don't think I'll escape it per se. Funny cuz it only kicked in on pill 3. Weird eh? LOL Oh well you know it's a small price to pay if it means I end up pregnant!

There is a blood test to check your ovarian reserves. I did it. Maybe you could ask your RE about it?

I hope it works for me as well Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!

Saw a bunch of ladies on here did get their BFP!

My doc wants to start clomid if this cycle is negative. Hoping for some quick & positive results :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->