Clomid Users, I need your comments/help !! FYI TMI

Mrs. Atole

Reaction score
Hi Ladies
I need your help, I am currently taking Clomid 100mg october was my first

month and unfortunately I got my period :growlmad: anyways but i've

never had a period like this, it is heavy with lots of clots .. Is this normal ?

does this dosage give you a heavier period? I'm also having lots of cramps

mostly on the left side, a little back pain and headaches. I was on 50mg but

this never happened the only time i ever felt like this or this much bleeding
when i mc ...

Any comments will help.

I also took a pg test 3 days in a row neg, pos, neg, BUT the only thing is the test said not to read it 10 min after you take i read after 5 and it was a neg when i looked at it hours later again it was a double line pos?? did it happen before 10 min idk ? Was it pos? COMMENTS PLEASE.

You are suppose to read it within 10mins. If you have doubts you can purchase Clearblue digital pregnancy test. It clearly tells you Pregnant or Not Pregnant.

This happened to me last cycle. It was my 2nd cycle on clomid 25mg and I took a hpt 3 days in a row and had neg, pos, neg. the day of the pos I started bleeding and my period started out really heavy for a day or so but then went much lighter. I also had a positive hpt test this cycle for a day then neg again yesterday. And today I'm spotting so I have concluded that these are chemical pregnancies. Apparently hcg can be produced just from the fertilised egg floating around in the uterus trying to implant and even if it just brushes against the lining slightly that can trigger raised hcg levels.

As for the period, I'm not sure because super heavy with clots and pain was the norm for me until I started clomid. But it would be like that if u had a chem pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->