Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

dreamofabean

Reaction score
Hi all,
Wondered if you could answer a few questions for me please???
I've just completed my first course of 50mg clomid. Had last pill last night. Today i have TONS of watery cm! OPk is - as id expect, but is this normal? When should i start POAS and BDing? How long does it generally take to ovulate?
Thanks lovely ladies xx

14 days after your 1 af aw go on the internet and put in ovulation calander and put the 1 st day of af and your how long your cycle is xxx

Thanks hun, so i should hopefully ovulate in about a week then? how exciting!! x

i think they say you ovulate between 5-9 days after your last pill. i ovulated around 8-9 days afterwards on each cycle :) good luck!

i was really excited too when i started clomid and it worked for us so heres hoping it works for you too :thumbup:
:dust:

Thanks honey, im praying it at least gets my ovaries working!!x

My doctor told me I would ovulate about 8-10 days after my last pill. Also with Clomid you can get false results on OPK's if you do them to soon after your last dose. I believe they say wait atleast 5 days after the last pill for accurate results.

Hi all,
Wondered if you could answer a few questions for me please???
I've just completed my first course of 50mg clomid. Had last pill last night. Today i have TONS of watery cm! OPk is - as id expect, but is this normal? When should i start POAS and BDing? How long does it generally take to ovulate?
Thanks lovely ladies xx

Hi I am waiting to take my first round of clomid. I always spot for the 1st few days of period and doc said to take tablet on 2nd day of full flow period. Suspect that will be friday now. Please let me know how you get on. I am feeling very anxious and don't know anybody that has ever taken clomid. Good luck I hope it works for you. XX

There is an online "clomid calculator" that I think is pretty helpful.

https://www.babymed.com/tools/clomid-ovulation-calculator

There is a spot about half way down to enter the date you started clomid, and it tells you when to start testing/BDing, and when you should O.

Well I am on my fourth day of Clomid. This is also my first cycle. fx. My doc says for me to BD every day or every other day starting on cycle day 11 through to cycle day 16.:sex: Then on cycle day 21, go into the office and check progesterone to see if ovulation has occurred. I will also start using opk's probably on cycle day 12.
So far I have not really experienced the Clomid Crazies that some others have gotten. Just a mild hot flash, a little more emotional than usual and some twitches in my ovaries.:thumbup:
I am not sure if I should expect any side affects after I finish the last dose, but I hope not! Good luck to you!
:dust:

There is a spot about half way down to enter the date you started clomid, and it tells you when to start testing/BDing, and when you should O.

Thanks for the awesome link!:hugs:

I didn't ovulate until CD19, so make sure you keep going until ovulation is confirmed.

Great link thanks. Really helpful.

Thanks for all the comments girls!! That calculator is great!! Apparently i shoild ovulate between saturday and next Thursday!! FXed!! xx

Am getting very confused and unsure. Was planning on starting clomid tomorrow as doc had said take it on second day of full period. Well mon to wed had been extremely light, only today needed to use anything (TMI-Sorry) Thing is I seem to have dried up. Don't need to use anything now. It isnot unusual for me to spot for a few days but don't want to take clomid at wrong time. So do I start clomid tomorrow or wait? Any help or advice would be appreciated. Have looked on internet but some say that spotting is classed as first day of period others that full flow is. XX Thank you in advance.

Sorry. Have read a post back that I wrote yesterday. UM I have repeated myself in last post. It has been a long day and am getting annoyed with my body. Sorry again. X

I have just done my first round of clomid too (50mg). me and oh have been :sex: every other day for the 4-5days. Think I may have ovulated (fxd!) but obviously will know for sure when I go for blood tests on day 21. Have a really good feeling about this month!

Good luck to you hun and keep us updated! x

Beanwood i cant help im afraid, dont have a clue!!
FXed for you princess xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->