Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

Hi all

Not been in here for a few days. Jocr sorry about the BFN Hun.

Mrs G - how are you doing?

Rowan/Dream/Hopeful - Hi. XX

hey ladies :)

Im waiting for ov..thought Id ov'd yesterday but temp drop this am so we shall see....

Hope everyones ok x

Hi ladies, well im out i think, im gettin lots of BFN even though im now cd 32 and normally my cycle is 29days!! :( but hey ho.. im thinking of going to see the DR and discussing if he thinks i have an infection which could be stopping me gett prg? hmm.

how are you all.. Rowan my fingers are crossed for you O this month! :D
Bean - :hi: hope your doing OK, to be honest im not finding much time to come on here so im trying as much as i can to keep up ha!!
Dream/hopeful - :hi: ladies, hope your both OK!
Jocr- sorry about you BFN hun, i guess were in the same boat. hope your ok xxx

hey Mrs G

Hope its just negatives before positives for you hon xxxx

Im hoping Ive ovd - we shall see what tmros temp brings!!

x

Thank you, but i think its clear to say im out. it would have showed itself by now as I O'd on cd14/15 and my bloods came back at 71 so i would have known by now :( just wish the :witch: would come now so i can begin my 6th... yes 6th cycle! jees,, hopefully we wont be waiting long hun xxx

Hey Ladies! Hope your all well!

Just checking in
We have now been refered to Care for IVF!! God i hope it works i'm quite nervous! I'm thinking of paying privately for immunity tests (Level 2) they cost loads £2000! But loads of women have had failed IVF due to immunity issues! They then got treated and now have babies! I only get 1 go on the NHS and they wont pay for these tests so think it might be worth having them before the IVF???

hey hun, oh wow, lovely to hear from you.. im so happy they are sending you down the route of IVF :D although its alot of money, i think it would be worth it.. because if you havent had it and you dont concieve 1st time because of immunity issues then youll be paying more for the next round of IVF instead of 2000pound.
:D good luck xx

ah pants Mrs G :( good progesterone level tho!

I want one - thats great news about IVF - good idea about the immunity tests as Mrs G says another round of IVF would be a lot more - oo fingers crossed! x

Bean hope youre ok :) x

Hi ladies , i hope your all well... ill start from the beginning; so i went back for my cd23 scan last cycle to see if my follical had dissolved.. it hadnt so i had to go back on cd1 of this cycle, and it was still there at 25-27mm, so i then had to go back today cd5 for another scan to see if it had dissolved, it has thank god but i wasnt sure if i coud take my 6th round of clomid from today or if i had to have a natural cycle and then start the next cycle.
well... the sonographer wasn't sure so she sent me to the ante natal part of the hospital, and when i got there i was told to ask for the sister personally, so i went along and asked for her and the receptionist started to bitch about me behind my back to the nurse (the worse part was I have actually worked there so I do know the sister who i asked for).. and she continued within hearing range to bitch. so i made them aware that i could hear her, and next time she should bitch behind closed doors.
It turned out that I can take it, but i was so annoyed about her!! silly woman
I sandpapered all my skirting boards down ready to paint, but i took my anger out on them ha!

sorry for the long message! xxx :dust:

How are you all. rowan, bean hopeful xxx

hey hon

eee what a nerve! How rude! good on you letting them know you could hear!

fingers crossed for this cycle hon x

Im good thanks had a fab weekend! we bought a caravan :)

am trying not to think that Ive had an implantation dip - we shall see what my next few temps show I spose - am going to poas from friday - you know what Im like :)

Mrs G - how rude. Some peope are just vile. Shouldn't be in their jobs. GGGRRRRRR Makes me mad.

I am good thanks - feeling sick, but good apart from that. XX

Hello Ladies... Im new to the Clomid Club.. :thumbup:Today was my 1st pill cd3-7 is when I take them, Im reading that yall are going for scans.
When do the scan usually start?
Im taking my blood work on the D21 and the doctor says in 3 weeks she would like to see me back. Im in the US so im wodnering if we do those here.. :):coffee:

GL TO ALL YOU LADIES!:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Welcome Moorebetter :)

Good luck with the clomid I hope it does the trick for you!

My clinic didnt do follow up scans but I know a few of the other ladies went for scans through their cycle to track their follies x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm the weather her is crap so going to pain the kitchen today and then chill my tracker says i am 1 dpo but i am 3 dpo woopp x x x

Hey everyone new and old (not really old, you know what I mean :winkwink:)

Just stopping in to see how everyone is doing! I am still working out everyday and eating healthy! down 15 pounds in 25 days so not too bad!! Trying to stay motivated~~~:thumbup:

Rowan- Sending lots of dust to you hun!!! 2WW lasts forever doesn't it??

Dream- I know your appointment is coming up!!! Let me know all the details. We are going to be following the same path soon! Good luck :hugs:

Bean- lots of hugs, as always but you get an extra on for the little bean :hugs::hugs::hugs:.......:hugs:

Mrs G- Sorry that lady was a witch...but karma will get her, so don't sweat it too much!! :flower:

Hugs to everyone :flower:

Hello Ladies... Im new to the Clomid Club.. :thumbup:Today was my 1st pill cd3-7 is when I take them, Im reading that yall are going for scans.
When do the scan usually start?
Im taking my blood work on the D21 and the doctor says in 3 weeks she would like to see me back. Im in the US so im wodnering if we do those here.. :):coffee:

GL TO ALL YOU LADIES!:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Hi :flower: I am in the US also. Didn't get scans...just day 21 bloods, it varies between clinics. Good luck :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->