Clomid worked, but not this time?

slim

Reaction score
I have pcos, and in my previous month i took clomis for the 1st time, and i ovulated with 3 mature eggs, but i was not fortunate enough to conceive. i had period in 30 days. and again i took the same dose last month, kept checking for O, but couldn't track it, and I'm on my 44th day, no period, but my pregnancy test showing me NEGATIVE! please help, is this normal? why did it work last time, but not this time? :( WORRIED!!:nope:

Hi slim, I had exactly the same thing happen , see my signature. The doc said it was unusual so to try same dose again, this also didn't work so he then put me on higher dose.

If your anything like me u will probably need to take prover again to get your next period started.

Good luck.x

Thank you very much for letting mr know, I am going to try one more 50mg, when I get my period, as I got them already, and then go to hospital I'd it doesn't work.

So what did finally happened to you? Hope you got pregnant after that?

Thanks again a lot xx

I'm actually now on the 5th cycle of the clomid & metformin, just got to keep going with this until end Oct, if I don't get preggers by then they will look to do the ovarian drilling operation.

So fingers crossed! And good luck to you. X

thank you very much
And best of luck to you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back