Close caboo carrier

ames_x

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Any reviews off ladys here? Never used a sling/wrap before and a friend recommended this one. I've watched a video and it looks really easy and quick to pop on just want more reviews before i buy x

I have one! I used it as a nanny in the past and it was great once I'd got the hang of it. Nicer than ring slings for longer use.

I had one and it was great, really easy to use and DS loved it. However now he's bigger it does make my back ache and he kind of sags down for longer use? Ive just switched to the ergo. But for newborns the close caboo is really good.

Thanks both, i won one on ebay so just waiting on it to arrive, my little guy is still only 10lb 10 so should last a good while xx

I love mine i wear my 12lber and my 27lber without any issues. Its so easy to put on too.

I loved my close caboo. I used it loads. Brilliant little wrap and so easy to use.

Also loved our close caboo,super easy to use. It was a sad day when ds3 outgrew it :(

I love mine now I've got the hang of it. You tube videos helped me to learn how to wear it.

I'm trying to crack breastfeeding in it now my LO is here, but I'm enjoying the wrap lots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->