close parent?

ThatGirl

Proud mummy to alfie
Reaction score
are these nappies any good just ordered one for Alfie along with a night time booster from cheeksandcherries, got him the bamboo one just wondered if these were any good?

also got him another BGv3 in butternut cos they didnt have the bluey colours in stock :(
and a black aio itti, wanted more tb stretchies but they dont have any in stock, but he has got some moo huggalugs baby legs coming to go with his moo moo aio itti :)

I swear by the Close parent pop-ins for night time :) Ive used it only twice but both times not a single leak, in fact my husband insisted we ordrered more so we ordered 3 more this week including the nighttime booster which we currently dont have, so on the whole i say YES they are awesome for nighttime for us without the booster so with the booster is probably great :)

i use pop ins all the time. they are fab, good for containing bf poo explosions and only had handful of leaks. last about 12hrs with night time booster, i use a fleece liner with them and her bum is always dry!

I have 4 of these (no nighttime booster tho - think I might invest in a few!) and I was thinking of using these for overnighters. I definately will now I've seen this thread :thumbup:

Yea Ive used mine about 5 times for night times without booster still and they working great :)

That's good to know that they dont always need boosters :thumbup: I think I'll see how she gets on without one first before getting some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->