Close to Ov day? Looking for a buddy to get through the tww.

babybloo

Nora & Benny's Mommy
Reaction score
Hiya!

Today is Ov day for me. Getting ready to start the tww and would love some buddies to get through it with. Anybody getting ready for the long wait?

I think today was ov day for me as well, will join you:flower:

Thanks! Hopefully we both caught it! I hate driving myself crazy in the tww.

I am pretty confused. I thought at first Ov day was Sunday, as had fert cm then seemed to go away but then came back full force on Monday. I had it again Tues, the earlier part of the day and now it seems to have gone again. Sooo I either O'd Sunday or Tuesday :flower:
But the odd thing is since Sunday morning, I have been waking up early by a few hours and needing to pee. Not like me at all. I know it is too early, even if I O'd on Sunday. I did hear people who have been pregnant before, their bodies sometimes are more sensitive to pregnancy hormones so who knows. Other than that nothing. Oh I did feel discomfort on Sunday when bding in the area of my right ovary.
So anxiously awaiting more signs!

Hmm... Do you use any other methods for tracking Ov or just cm? I just track cm myself and I find myself confused a lot for that same reason. I have yet to find a reliable pattern for myself. Although my left ovary always cramps before Ov . I think as long as you bd' through out that time period you still have a great chance!

Even though its early hopefully those ate good things. Only thing for me is my Ov cramps haven't stopped like they normally do and they kind of feel like af . Hopefully that's good or maybe I'm Ov later. Good luck and me too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->