[[CLOSED]] Roses are red, Violets are blue, Our BFP's are long overdue!

Lol Katrina! Can't blame you for trying not to get your hopes up, but FX crossed nonetheless!

Ummm both of your charts loom amazing and I have high high hopes for you ladies!!! Everythings crossed!!

Thanks ladies. I love the support. So who wants the new thread?

I def see a shadowy something bb but cant tell color. I would tweak but internet is down at work amd im on my cell. Fx!!!

I've been waking at around 4am each morning for a wee recently. I don't want to waste a FRER if my temperature nose dives. I don't usually take my temperature until 6.30am. Do you think even if I woke at 4am for a wee that I could class 6.30am as FMU?

Bb, I'm not sure 2.5 hours is enough. What time are you going to bed? I would count the 4am as fmu. Or wait as long as you can after temping to use the frer.

Stupid phone! I posted a reply one and it went away.. anyway, I would count the 4 am as FMU. I don't think 2.5 hours is long enough. I did mine when I woke up early to pee, then went back to bed for a couple hours. Fx!

Well I woke at 1.15am today so back to bed. Hopefully just over 5 hours is enough of a hold! FX!

I hope you get a bfp tomorrow Bb.
Afm I feel better headache is gone. Watched some Olympics and ate dinner with my parents.

Please stick baby!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/513A77AF-C644-4664-B704-8A8F67C755A5_zpsa6eimwsl.jpg

I burst into tears and I am shaking like a leaf! Please please please let this be our rainbow baby!

Yay bb!!!! Congrats. What a month for u! W all those rainbows its got to stick.

YAY Congrats BB!! We'll all do a sticky dance for you. Will your doctor do any tests this early to see if there is something causing you to lose the previous pregnancies? Maybe test your prog?

BB- Maybe you could call and ask for prog cream, couldn't hurt right? Maybe you could even order some online w/o a script? FX'd this is your rainbow babe.. 3 rainbows in a week is pretty amazing!

They won't do anything like that it the UK. :( I am seeing him Wednesday so will see what he says.

Here is the test dry!
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/C76607A5-6CEA-4DB5-AABF-D9C007D78F4B_zpswi77uopt.jpg

YAY BB! FX for a stick sticky sticky bean! I can't remember, did you have low Prog? If so, I would also see if you could get a prog suppository or cream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->