[[CLOSED]] Roses are red, Violets are blue, Our BFP's are long overdue!

I've never been tested for anything. The UK won't test until you've had 3 losses. I will push for an early scan though.

Katrina- BOO for the temp drop. BUT a lot of us had temp drops that we thought was a sign of AF coming and it ended up being a BFP month. So i'm still keeping everything crossed for you.

Amanda- any updates??? How you been feeling??

I'm pretty sure she is coming. So hopefully I can get in for my hsg next week and figure out what's wrong with me and get the show on the road.

BB, I agree with Cassidy, those rainbows were wonderful signs!

Katrina, Youre not out till she shows. My fingers are crossed for you, either way. How quickly can they get you in to have an hsg done? I've heard of lots of people having hsg babies!

Cassidy, no real update. Just waiting to test. I think the OPK was slightly off because I felt more like I ovulated yesterday than Thursday, so maybe the OPK caught a really early surge? OPK was positive yesterday as well. confusing. Either way, We still had sex at oppurtune (or inoppurtune!) timing. AF is due on March 10 (his bday!). Im going to LA for a girls weekend on the 7th or 8th, so I may test then, just to know if I can drink or not, even though its a bit early.

I've come to terms with what ever happens. I'll be thrilled to be preggo, even if it isn't the ideal timing, and if not, I'll be much safer next time around :)

^ sorry, cryptic, my mind is all over the place today!

I'm not sure. The nurse I talked to last Friday said it wouldn't take long to get in and since you have to get it in before o. Next week will hopefully work. I can't schedule it until Wednesday since the Dr or pa that schedules them is gone.

Boy it's quiet over here. Maybe we should combine threads. No af here yet.

I agree Katrina, I've got nothing new going on here except potty training the puppy lol I just come on here to get updates from you, bb, amanda and marie...I really hope you get your HSG next week!

SA Results
Component Value Units
Semen Volume 5.5 ml
Motile/ml 31.4 x10(6)
Sperm/ml 65.4 x10(6)
Motility 48 %
Grade 3
Motile/Ejaculate 172.7 x10(6)
Agglutination 4
Who Morph NL 30 %
Other 70 %
Germ Cells 0
WBC 0

his numbers look good! and remember, this is just a snapshot, so it can be better or worse on any given day. perfect!

Sa looks good!! I agree ... We should combine the treads

i agree, lets combine threads. I'm moving over to babymamas , will you all join me?

Hey girls! Sorry for AF Katrina :-(
BB, hope this is it for you!! You've been popping those bfps like crazy girl! :)

Afm, nothing much to report. I've got an ultrasound tomorrow to see where I'm at with ovulation.

RIP awesome TTC thread that got me through the first year of losing my babe & trying for another. Thanks for turning me into a fertility goddess thru BBT charts, SoftCups, charting CM, symptoms etc- I'm forever grateful!!! :)

RIP awesome TTC thread that got me through the first year of losing my babe & trying for another. Thanks for turning me into a fertility goddess thru BBT charts, SoftCups, charting CM, symptoms etc- I'm forever grateful!!! :)

I'm glad you said goodbye to it too. I did, as well, just quietly to myself. :haha: :rofl: Quite a lot of emotions, love, hope, and praying on this thread. Glad we're all still together. SO appreciative of all of you!

I said good bye too. But was afraid to say anything! Cheers to the best girls a girl ttc could have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->