Closer or further?

Discussion in 'Second Trimester Losses' started by kiki04, Jun 1, 2011.

1. kiki04

kiki04 A girl can dream....

Did this whole experience bring you and your husband/partner closer together or put a distance between you two?

For us it has brought us immaculately closer together. His support has been amazing and I could never have gotten through this without him and I feel so much more in love with him now then I did before... and I think that was part of Hadlee's purpose of being here :cloud9:

2. Andypanda6570

Andypanda6570 3 Boys and an Angel Ava

Brought us closer also. I don't know what I would have done without him :cry::cry: he was there for me every single step of the way and this journey is a very hard one :cry::cry: I am lucky to have my husband in my life, we just celebrated our 20th anniversary Thursday. he is a big part of me.
    xoxox :hugs::hugs::hugs:

3. jojo23

jojo23 mum to 1 angel baby

Definitely brought us together too, i can never explain the support my OH gave to me and how much i love him even more than ever!! im actually terrified of losing him now though because all of this made me realise i could never be with someone else!! its amazing how much you under appreciate someone until they are by your side for your hardest moments. he made everything better for me and i will never ever forget how amazing he was and is everyday!

soppy moment lol xxxx

4. SassyLou

SassyLou Well-Known Member

I would have never thought we could have been any close, Rob has always been my best friend and my rock. However I think it has brought us closer together.

xxx

5. kayleigh89

kayleigh89 Well-Known Member

Im glad sum1 has started this post cus I was going to lol's....i can defo say its brought me n my fiancee even closer and I would never have done this without him,i cant explain how much I lv him n how much e actually means too me....he has made me so proud with how he has handled this sad time cus I dnt know if its a male thing but e normally takes it in a anger way but this hasnt made him turn into hulk e has been the bestest rock ever!!!! Xxx

6. ms.hope

ms.hope mom of 2

although my loss is very recent it has brought us closer together...I have now seen a side of him that I never saw before we just feel like soulmates going through this together.