Closet or changing table?

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
In the closet I have a canvas 6 shelf organizer, at this point I'm ready to get another because it's easy to stuff with things! Our changing table has two shelves which I've placed baskets on to hold diapers and other necessities. Wipes will go on top, creams and such in a small basket on top also. There's a small drawer that I plan to put distracting items for LO to play with while changing.

My question is, burp clothes and receiving blankets for swaddling.... in the closet or on a shelf on the changing table?

I don't have a changing table but I put those items in a drawer in a chest that was just for DS. I did this with DS1 and I'm doing the same with DS2.

We've put our changing mat on top of his chest of drawers and have filled the top drawer with nappies, wipes, cream, ect. Blankets are folded up and stored in our airing cupboard. X

We don't have a chest of drawers at this point, although I've been tempted to get one. Right now it's just her changing table and dresser against one wall and her crib on the other with rocker nearby.

Maybe I'll stash the receiving blankets and burp cloths in both places, half in closet half in changing table shelves since I can't make up my mind lol

I put burp clothes under changing table and the blankets are hung on hangers in the closet.

Right now I have them in small rolls so they stack nicely on shelves. Love your picture btw! Beautiful bride :)

The drawer system I have is just a rubbermaid one from Walmart. They aren't expensive. One I'm using for his stuff currently, rest is mine. I need to buy a couple more for linens/towels and OH's things, even though he said he doesn't mind living out of a clothes basket, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->