clot.. and no AF. high bbt!

Nicole R.

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
I certainly hope you don't mind that I pop in here from TWW/TTC. If so, I will definitely delete this post.
Today is either cd2 or 18dpo. I can't be for sure. I took a test at 16dpo, and I had an "evap" show up at 3 mins. I call it an evap because it was most definitely a line, I just couldn't tell if it had color. The test was still wet.. so:wacko:
I have PCOS, long irregular cycles. The ONLY THING that I can rely on is brown spotting before AF. My LP has never gone past 16dpo.
Yesterday, temp was still high (98.48) which it always drops 1-2 days before AF. It usually drops back down to 97-ish. Anyway, yesterday afternoon I had a very light tint of brown on the TP. I went ahead and discontinued my cycle and put down AF. An hour later I had a small clot, with very minimal flow. I put a pad on and called it a night. The rest of the night, I had no flow. Nothihg. Not even brown spotting.
I woke up today temp is still high, 98.58. Actually went up .1
So, I am very perplexed. This is not normal for me. My temp is still high and I have no flow. Do you think I could have had a MC and my Temps will eventually fall? Has anyone ever experience this?:nope:

Here is my chart.. I took off the AF and put down spotting, because a clot can't be AF? I also have terrible terrible back pain.

Attachments

• chartgraph_module-39.jpg
    chartgraph_module-39.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 5
That could have possibly been implantation bleeding. Have you done another test?

I would test again just in case you implanted late.

My hubby us already on me because I'm a POAS addict. At this point I would be scared to get a BFP, because I would worry about the clot. I'm going to get a test today, Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->