Cloth at night

Tacey

Reaction score
I've been using cloth during the day for a while now, but still use eco disposables at night. She had really bad nappy rash a while ago and seems to have quite sensitive skin, so I'm nervous about leaving a cloth nappy on all night. She's usually in the same nappy for about 8-9 hours.

I use pop-ins during the day and have some night boosters. Has anybody used these? Any other tips?

if your worried about moisture ion her skin you can use a fleece liner - this will lock the moisture away.

i use pop ins at night, i have the night boosters but haven't needed them yet as lo isn't quiet 12 weeks old yet.

I have used pop ins over night but find they can make my LO's bum a little sore 12 hours later, I prefer my Bumgenius V3 tbh

We use pop-ins over night with the night booster. We have to use a big fleece liner so she stays dry but they work really well for us - never had a leak so far, touch wood!

We use Pop Ins overnight with the night booster, we also use a big fleece liner (Little Lamb size 2) to keep her dry. Her bum is never wet when I take it off :).

dumb question - is a pop-in the same as a booster? so like a bamboo/microfiber/cotton sheet?

dumb question - is a pop-in the same as a booster? so like a bamboo/microfiber/cotton sheet?

Pop in's a kind of nappy https://www.modernbaby.co.uk/ if thats what you mean?

yeh we use pop ins too with the nighttime booster or a Mothercare insert (as we only have one pop in booster) and we go about 12 hours (when she's not being a little sod) on a nighttime:)

I use the BGs at night and have an extra booster...kinda tempted to use fleece liners though...

bamboozles and mothercare insert or wnnn or bedbugs work great for us

I'm tempted to get a bedbug, bit undecided on the sizing though tbh

i have ml but their huge tbh and i prefer the bamboozles lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back