Cloth bum tips & tricks etc

I dry pail, I tried wet pailing and just didn't like the smell. I wash his poo off in the sink as it's so runny it just sticks if it's rinsed off in the toilet.

I wash every night or every 2 nights so it doesn't build up a strong smell.

One good tip my mum gave me, when his poo stains his nappy (all the time lol) the sun is the best thing to get it out

i totally agree- daisy did a huuuuuge explosion in her smart nappy n it stained the outer but it came out after 1/2 hr in the sun :thumbup:

you recon putting them on a sunbed in winter will work???:rofl:

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

Lol take them to tanning salon with u and just stick a couple on under u :rofl:

Halen's have even sometimes stained his nappies green :sick:

:rofl: @ the putting them under the sun bed! excellent tip popping them in the sun :thumbup: i do this with maddi's carrot stains on clothes too :D xx

Has anyone got the blueberry hook and loop? Are they difficult to do?

nope we brought poppers hon, as i'm sure maddi would have got anything else off :dohh:

UK ladies - couple of questions:

- where can i buy some additional boosters for blueberrys or itti bitti's?

- and which shops, other than mothercare, do you actually go out and buy cloth? i was wondering if it's just the internet that sells bb, itti's etc :D

nope we brought poppers hon, as i'm sure maddi would have got anything else off :dohh:

- and which shops, other than mothercare, do you actually go out and buy cloth? i was wondering if it's just the internet that sells bb, itti's etc :D

Ive only seen real nappies in a childrens shop where I live, but its not a chain store, so dont know about other places that do. I'd love to see alot of them in the flesh as with the internet it can be abit hit and miss as you never reaaally know what its going to be like. As for the boosters... Cant you get them online where you got the nappy? Im not sure if you can just get like universal ones that fit all types... that would be good to know though. xxx

thanks hon, thats a good thought - i shall find some universal ones :D

Hi Hun not sute about Blueberrys but you can buy Itti boosters at www.babybots.co.uk and have seen them on a few other sites.xx

Let me know if you find any bargains :D x

i will do hon - had a lookie last night and found some but haven't ordered - i shall pop you the links in when i find them honey :D xx

thanks for the link dizzy :D

Just found Blueberry inserts while doing some nappy shopping!!

https://www.stratfordnappies.co.uk/shop-accessories.htm £5.50 just scroll down the page.x

i think you can buy cloth from toys r us too hun - dont think they stock much maybe 2-3 brands i think its just mio's and tots bots kinda jobby - i totally wish more shops stocked cloth i like to have a feel n touch n play with them!! but then i would be totally skint if i had any cloth shops near by !!! think i might go into business and set upa cloth shop !!!!!:dance::happydance:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Has anyone got the blueberry hook and loop? Are they difficult to do?

anyone???? i've got poppers n really fancy some btp's for her - cant bear to not have any bb's in use when she outgrows her size :cry:

sara

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back