Cloth diaper AI2 v Pocket

nnaime

Blessed Mother of 2 little ones
Reaction score
Hello ladies,
We are planning to use cloth diapers for our LO and up until now pockets and prefolds for newborns were our go-to.

However All in twos seem like a better fit for us and I like the idea of the insert on the outside rather than inside the pocket, but then it occured to me that maybe it's possible to lay the insert on the outside of a pocket diaper (maybe the lack of snaps might hinder that?) And carry on merrily.
AI2 also sound good for a newborn since we plan on doing prefolds that young and we could use them as shells.

Am I correct in my ideas or are my plans flawed?
Let me know what you have done.
I've watched many cloth diaper videos since I'm a FTM but they all seem to focus on cloth v disposable or cleaning methods, I don't see many on how to utilize them and maximize efficiency I suppose etc.
Also want to mention that cloth diapers are only going to be a supplementary thing for nights or going out etc as we are planning to go diaper free for our baby at least in home :)

Thanks for your time and I hope you can give me some insight, meanwhile I'm off to more research

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->