Cloth Diaper Reviews

KandyKinz

Longtime Mama
Reaction score
Looking for cloth diaper reviews.....

With my last I used primarily kushies.... worked well with one baby... rarely leaked... though they were not rub against your cheek and smile soft and the edges became worn out rather quickly making them "less cute" and not suitable for use a second time around.

I also had a handful of used fuzzi bunz pocket diapers. They were in fairly good shape when I got them though obvioulsy used but still very very soft. I loved the softness. They worked really well at first, but then after about 10 months of use (they were size large and my daughter was in size large for a very long time) they started to leak at night and the softness began to go away... They were still very soft in comparison to the kushies... but not "WOW" that's soft! The other thing I liked about the fuzzi bunz is that they were not as bulky as the kushies and they dried in half the time!

With this next baby I'm definitly looking for softness! I hear bamboo is very popular for that... I'm also looking for diapers that are not bulky for day time use as well as ones with very heavy absorption for night time use... Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->