• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cloth diapers or Gdiapers without own washer/dryer??

Who does cloth diapers or Gdiapers without their own washer/dryer and how do you handle it?

Handwashing everything? (tips)

Laundromat?

Communal laundry room in apartment complex? Do your neighbors get upset?

Diaper service?

Thanks

Not me, but my long time friend in the states who uses the communal washers ans driers in her apartment building. No one has ever said a word (I asked).

That's good, thanks. I got dirty stares for washing my dog's blankets down there before. I don't think anyone complained to the landlord or anything but it was unpleasant.

We use Grovia diaper liners with our cloth diapers and I can't imagine cloth diapering without them now. Most of the time the liner is sufficient in collecting all of the stool and you can just flush it down the toilet. We do still rinse the diapers before tossing them in the washer, but the rinsing is mostly for good measure and not to remove actual pieces of poo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->