Cloth Diapers

try4girl2

Reaction score
So I am really looking into using cloth diapers this time but I am not sure where to start what is the best way to go. I am due on the 27th of this month and I also have a almost two year old (working on potty training) and a nine year old. Also I live in the US if that makes any difference.

Thank you

You'll get a better response in the natural parenting section :)

Sorry I thought that was where I posted it.

Thank you.

Hi- I'm not sure what kind of response you've been getting on the natural parenting part of the forum... but I thought I'd give my two cents-

This web site is not only informative but it's beautiful! Shawna has so much information if you have a little explore. Great for ladies in the US :happydance:

https://styleberryblog.com/an-accidental-passion-cloth-diapering-for-the-modern-mom

If you're looking for a bargain while still getting good quality diapers, I HIGHLY recommend these: https://www.diaperco.com/store/p/149-Indian-Prefolds-Unbleached.html or these: https://www.clothdiaper.com/PRODUCTS/SPECIAL-OFFERS/Indian-Cotton-Prefolds-Factory-Seconds-Bleached_2 :thumbup: I bought a few dozen of the infant size for my daughter and about 4 or 5 dozen of the premium size, which is what she's been wearing since she was about 6 months or so. They work very well, especially if you put a little cloth insert with it and then just throw on a diaper cover (bummis makes good ones). She's now almost a year and a half and the diapers are not worn out hardly at all.

You can always join co-ops on Facebook and buy diapers at wholesale! It's awesome! There a few I'm a member of, just search on FB for Fluffy Buns Co-op, Kawaii Co-op, Sarah's Alvas Co-op.. I know there are more out there. You can also ask all the questions you want on those groups and there's always someone who is willing to answer them.

Check out https://www.cheekytocheeky.com/

I bought some of my *fabulous!* bumgenius diapers there. I was very happy with the prices and the customer service. They also have a deal where you can 'try it out.. Here's the info from the website:

Try Cloth Diapering, Without Committing, for Free

We understand that sometimes its hard to try a new thing, especially when your money is on the line. Learn about our solution to that problem, we call it the "Try it Free Pack."

We think you will like cloth diapers.
Go ahead, try it.
Return it... used.

Here's how it works:
Choose a color series and add it to your shopping cart.
After your deposit is made, brand new diapers will be sent to your house (free shipping!).

Wash the diapers and try them for a couple weeks.
Keep them or mail the diapers back to us after using them.

If you choose to mail them back, your deposit will be refunded in full. It's ok if the diapers become stained or soiled (just make sure you wash them before the mailman takes them).

If you want to keep all of them or just some of them, then do it. We will refund the items from the "Try it Free Pack" that you send back.
Relax. It's easy. It's honest. No gimmicks.​

"Try it Free Pack" Includes:
2 FuzziBunz One-Size Diapers
2 Flip Covers
2 bumGenius Elemental One-Size
4 FuzziBunz Diaper Inserts
2 Additional Liners for Flip Covers
1 FuzziBunz Hanging Diaper Pail
Deposit: $109.99

"Try it Free Pack - Lite" Includes:
1 FuzziBunz One-Size Diaper
1 Flip Cover
1 bumGenius Elemental One-Size
2 FuzziBunz Diaper Inserts
1 Additional Liner for Flip Cover
1 FuzziBunz Hanging Diaper Pail
Deposit: $69.99 View More Details Before Buying

Are these new or used diapers?
Nothing but the best for you! New. However, as with any new diaper, you still must wash them before use. See our Care page for more info on washing. Click Here.

Can I keep the diapers you send me?
Yes. We are hoping that you will fall in love with the benefits of cloth diapering. So, we made it easy. All you have to do is... nothing. You don't even have to notify us.

Can I keep some and return others?
We want you to be happy. You can return any new or used item from the "Try it Free Pack." I said that we want you to be happy, so there will be no additional charges from us for restocking.

I just want to be sure here. So you're telling me its ok to return used, stained diapers?
Yes, yes, yes. Being in the diaper business, we know poop. We know that it stains sometimes. This program was setup for you to try it out. You will not be charged for returning used diapers from your "Try it Free Pack." We just ask that you please wash anything you return before giving it to the mailman.

What happens if I break the diaper?
These things are durable, but accidents do happen. If you damage a diaper, the cost will be taken out of your deposit and you can choose to keep the diaper or send it back. It's a "You break it, you buy it" policy. If the diaper is defective, you will not be held responsible. Manufacturing defects, like snaps breaking or seams not sewn properly, will not be charged to you.

How many diapers do I need to be a full time cloth diaperer?
The "Try it Free Pack" will just get you a good start in cloth diapering. We recommend starting with 12, deciding what you like and then buying more if you need to. To learn more about diapering Click Here.

Can I get my questions answered that aren't listed here?
Certainly. You can call anytime or send us an email. In fact, if you have questions even after you receive your products you can get support. We would love to hear from you. Click Here.

Additional terms of the sale

*Returns of used items must be initiated via email or phone within 30 days of the deposit being placed.
*Refunds and charges are based on the original sale prices for each individual item minus any discounts or coupons applied pro rata.
*Refunds will be credited in the original form of payment.
*The return policy described above differs from the Standard Shipping Policy.
*The contents of the "Try it Free Pack" and "Try it Free Pack - Lite" are subject to change based on availability, similar priced and gender color items will be substituted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->