Cloth diapers

There doesn't tend to be much information for cloth nappies, I have thought about using them a few times but decided on diposables in the end.

Jazzy if you redecide and want more info your council have a nappy advisory service (I volunteer for them;)). We can come round your house and show you a demo of the different types etc etc. We even have bags of nappies you can borrow to see what works for you. Most councils do this but its never advertised

If you want more info on gdiapers there is a gdiapers yahoo group ( I don't know if you use yahoo or not). Just click on groups and type in gdiapers, and it should pop right up. This is a community where those who are experienced with gdiapers help others troubleshoot. At gdiapers.com there are a few vids that give demonstrations. With gdiapers you can buy prefolds instead of the flushables or you can use both. That is, if you are ever interested in them.

Some say Bumgenius diapers are a lot like disposables. The good thing about them is that you can buy them in one size.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"