Cloth Diapers

Novbaby08

Mom to Harley & Piper
Reaction score
Ok I'm really considering them, but I want ones that aren't horribly gross, that don't leak a ton and that aren't messier then whats in the diaper, I used some cheap ass gerber ones a couple months ago and it was a nightmare. Advice please?

There are tons of options!!!! Depends really want you want. Do you like the idea of prefolds, like those Gerber ones, but that work better? If so greenmountaindiapers.com and then some thirsties covers (you can buy there or many other diaper stores) are a great option!!!! If you want something closer to a disposable, pockets or all in ones would be good. I really like pockets better just because in general they dry much faster....with the exception of BumGenius organic aio.

I'm sure me and the other ladies here could give you tons of recommendations with a little more info on what you might be looking into at all.

I want the ones that velcro, the gerbers were a nightmare I actually called my mom to come over and assist me in changing it.
I want one that won't get nasty after a few months, won't leak badly, isn't excessively expensive, and I was actually looking at the thirsties as well as gdiapers. Still not sure :(
I've been using pampers and huggies all along and I was hoping to save money using cloth ones.

I have no experience with gdiapers so I'm no help there sorry

BUT you can do prefolds, from that site I put before....they have GREAT prefolds....cheapest option as far as cloth goes too. Then use a snappi or pins to put them on and then use the velcro thirsties covers. Also thirsties makes pretty good aio too, I had a few and liked them quite a bit. Another good velcro option would be Bumgenius pockets. I personally like snaps better so I like Fuzzi Bunz pockets or BG organic aio with snaps

Yeah I prefer poppers too, and love my BG AIOs.

I also think you should get Bum Genius V3s if you like no hassle, velcro, good nappies. They are pockets, so they dry fast. If you look after them properly with good washing they will stay nice for you. :)

I've been considering using cloth diapers so thanks for all the great tips on brands

I love my BumGenius fitted AIOs.

https://www.bumgenius.com/all-in-one.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back