Cloth Prep

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
We had our 4 new Ittis arrive yesterday and I'd like to get them washed etc ready for Missys arrival so I'm not having to do it then.

What is the best way to do it? I've read a few ways but I'd rather go on your say so!! I'll bung all her preloved ones in too but how should we get her new ones ready for use?

:flower:

xxx

you will need to pre-wash a few times but others have found an overnight soak in water helps to get the ball rolling.

Normally with any natural fibre your looking at 6-8 washes to prep the nappies - however you will find you change a newborn quiet frequently, so pre washing a couple of times and a few 'short' wears will probably be ok.

I just whack them all in the wash and do 4 or 5 eco quickie washes with them on 30 degrees with no detergent x

Brilliant, thanks girls :flower:

We have washed all her clothes and blankets this weekend so I will do the nappies next :thumbup:

xxx

Wow Pops your well prepared...i havent started any of my washing yet...of clothes, let alone fluff that is yet to arrive :shock:

Thanks for posting this thread, I need this info too :lol: xx

Its worth doing as I found out with my brand new WNNN that leaked last night.....:dohh: It's soaking now :lol:

Naughty Lisa....were you a little too eager?? :haha:

Pops, I tend to find that an overnight soak, then a wash in the machine does the job :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->