Clothes after baby

Mc12eb

Reaction score
I'm only 28 weeks but I'm just wondering when I leave the hosptial ill still have a belly, right? So I would need to wear a maternity shirt still??

yep you will probably want the loosest most comfortable and yet glamorous thing ever!!!

Yeah, whatever you do DONT pack your pre preg skinny jeans and tops for coming out of hospital in!!

I still had a bit of a belly when i left hospital - a lot smaller than my pregnancy bump, and kinda deflated and soft looking. I just wore adjustable maternity jeans buttoned in to the smaller size, along with a non- maternity vest top and a long cardigan buttoned under boobs. :shrug:

I'm planning on packing a pair of maternity jeans to come home in. I've gained enough weight that I'd be surprised if my pre-pregnancy jeans fit even after giving birth.

And being a bigger girl, I've always preferred looser fitting tops, so I didn't even really buy "maternity" tops, just a few new ones in a larger size.

I wore maternity leggings and a vest last time so will probs do same again :)

I've read that you should expect to fit in clothes you wore while 6 months pregnant right after.

I'll just be wearing my yoga pants and a hoodie as it will be the middle of winter here when babe is born

I wore jogging pants and a loose top last time and will wear something similar this time around :) My stomach went down a lot but the skin was all weird, loose and stretched out. It took months to go back to normal!

Expect to be wearing your maternity clothes for at least a few weeks after baby is born

You'll look about 5-6 months pregnant right after <3 it takes a little while for the uterus to go down in size. Im going to bring a loose dress or some leggings and a shirt a wore when I was pregnant.

oh yeah and nothing white or light in colour!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->