Clothes feel tight!

jaan613

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I've barely eaten the past few weeks, my appetite has shrunk and my last doctor's check up showed no weight gain when I stepped on the scale....but my jeans and pants have become tight! I always end up undoing the button soon as I get home or change into pj pants right away.

I am not showing yet, so how's this all possible? Isn't it too early to be complaining of tight pants? :p

Could it be the crinone progesterone suppositories?

Idk but to me it sounds like just bloating, I know I've already got a lot of that and even though I've lost a stone due to severe sickness but that's a whole other story! :dohh: I still feel my clothes are getting tight and I've actually switched to leggings already just to feel more comfy! :haha:

I was the same. It's bloat. And yes, progesterone (whether natural or supplements) is usually the culprit of 1st tri bloat. Totally normal.

ive stopped wearing jeans since week 8 because they hurt so much to wear. they gave me cramps when i put them on when getting ready in the morning so now i just wear highwaist fleece leggings. ive been wearing maternity clothes since week 8 too because they're so cute and comfortable and complimenting to my pregnancy compared to my regular clothes.

mine was definitely not bloat. im 118 pounds and im 5'2. i only felt tight where my uterus was.

Thanks ladies, I felt the crinone had something to do with it. :p I'm already a size 14 so a bit worried about how big I'm going to get; trying to be healthy and eat properly :)

I think I really ought to buy some leggings or some loser pants because my jeans are def too snug in the tummy area!

7 weeks and can't wear my jeans. Weight gain in first tri of up to 5lbs is normal! You just don't "look" pregnant. More chubby haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->