clothes :(

J22

Reaction score
Hi girls!

I've just been pulling out of my wardrobe my autumn/winter clothes to make room for my summery clothes.....and I feel like such a frumpster :(
I keep trying things on I thought had lots of room in them and I'm like a sausage splitting it's skin....I got myself lodged into a shirt too :haha:
I've not spent much at all on maternity clothes so I'll be sick of the same dresses and vest tops come the end of summer. I keep going to the long mirror with different outfits on and I just look like a ball. I can't imagine ever getting back into my old clothes....but I have to hold out hope that I will.
I'm sat here with my dressing gown on now 'cos my bump needs a break from trying to squish into all those clothes!!
xxx

Sorry hun but your post made me giggle! Know how you feel though. The only thing I'm comfortable in is PJ's and I can't wear those to work unfortunately! Not long now and we can wear all our old wardrobe again :) im sure u look fab in the mat gear you have though xx

I know how you feel hun I stare blankly into my wardrobe everyday wondering what the hell to wear! I have a couple pairs of maternity leggings which are now tatty from overwear but don't see point in buying anything now! Do you have any maxi dresses?? I feel so comfortable in those and you can get some lovely prints etc that might make you feel abit more summery and less frumpy!

I know how you feel.

I wedged myself into a maxi dress and had to wait for oh to get back with ds so I could get it off :blush:

I feel the pain as well. I've been living in yoga pants and maxi dresses for the last month! It's the only way I'm comfortable!

I've got a couple of summer maternity dresses (one my SIL sent which is second hand and one I bought) so look forward to wearing them....I'll end up wearing them thin with over-use! Hope I don't get wedged in them like Pink Flowers :haha: ...I suppose we have to laugh or we'd cry!!! xxx

mine wasnt maternity :haha: and it was a size smaller than I was pre pregnancy. No idea why I thought it would be a good idea to put it on :rofl:

It's shit being this fat.!

I envy girls with no bump & in normal jeans! I most give most women evil looks as I pass them in the street.

I'm looking forward to not being at work so I don't actually have to find an outfit every day

I feel your pain! I practically wear the same pair of maternity shorts everyday. I can't even wear most of my maxis because they require a strapless bra and I don't think that they make strapless bras (at least ones that are comfortable/not expensive) that could fit these gigantic puppies (oh how I can't wait for my boobs to go back to normal size).

OMG me too! I havent bought any maternity close yet, just larger shirts...I'm going to have to buy some capris like this week, the weather is getting way to warm for pants... then ill go buy some maxi dresses... im not big on shopping so I've put it off as long as possible... I don't even want to attempt to put my close on from last summer, I know ill get stuck!!!

My hubby bought me 4 maxi dresses so I could be comfy at least.. They're gorgeous and actually help to make me feel less of a frump and more of a woman..

There's just one problem though.. Unfortunately now I'm bigger, 'chest wise', than when I got them.. which is fine.. Huge boobies are awesome!

Until your mother in law says 'I can't look in that direction 'cos all I can see is your nellies' :blush:

Maybe I should get a cardi... :blush:

Wish I could wear maxi dresses, they make me look like a whale and show every lump and bump!

Wish I could wear maxi dresses, they make me look like a whale and show every lump and bump!

Ooh no, the ones I've got are lined.. so they're like a thin lining and then a chiffon type material on the outside.. lovely and floaty.. And not whale inducing at all :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->