Clubbing with family!

Come ahead if u think ur hard enuf! :ninja: :rofl:

me and my mum always used to go out. it was such a laugh, i was only 16 :lol:

she would never let me go up town with out her as she worried to much. but i was one of them girls if mum said no i had to do it. so there was no point saying i couldnt drink so she just joined me.
i used to love saying mum in a nightclub. the lads were always shocked they thought we were sisters :wink: she was 35 i was 16. but i lookecd older then my age and she looked younger.

Im going out next sat woooohoooooo cant wait. im going to get steaming 8) not with my mum though lol she is 40 and past it now

KX said:
Ur only as old as the man ur feeling!! :lol:

39 and a half :lol: That must explain it as according to Dionne 40 is "past it". Woohoo!

Dionne said:
me and my mum always used to go out. it was such a laugh, i was only 16 :lol:

she would never let me go up town with out her as she worried to much. but i was one of them girls if mum said no i had to do it. so there was no point saying i couldnt drink so she just joined me.
i used to love saying mum in a nightclub. the lads were always shocked they thought we were sisters :wink: she was 35 i was 16. but i lookecd older then my age and she looked younger.

Im going out next sat woooohoooooo cant wait. im going to get steaming 8) not with my mum though lol she is 40 and past it now

Ooooh im goin out next sat night as well! Are u goin round cov?
x

Well I'm going - I didn;t mean her age was old but shes still double my age :lol: & shes my Aunt! Shes screamed laughing when I told her I asked you guys if I had to 'behave' :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->