Clubbing with family!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Next weekend my Aunt wants me to go out with her - My Dad was young when I was born so I guess my Aunts aren't that old but I thought some munch, relax with couple of drinks! NOPE - drinks, food & clubbing "we won't be home til early hours" :shock: Not what I expected :rofl: Is this a time the neice should stay sober if I go? 2 of my Aunts are going - ones about 35 & others 43 I think :? :lol:

ive been clubbing with my dad, stepmum(hmm she is only 27) 3 of my uncles and my aunties!!! go for it hun!! will b a laugh!!!

Wobbles said:
Next weekend my Aunt wants me to go out with her - My Dad was young when I was born so I guess my Aunts aren't that old but I thought some munch, relax with couple of drinks! NOPE - drinks, food & clubbing "we won't be home til early hours" :shock: Not what I expected :rofl: Is this a time the neice should stay sober if I go? 2 of my Aunts are going - ones about 35 & others 43 I think :? :lol:

AREN'T U TOO OLD FOR CLUBBIN'???

:D :lol: :D :lol:

Go for it!!
Ive been clubbing with my family a few times an we had such a laugh!
Infact im goin out with my mum and a few others next week!
xx

Wobbles said:

Don't forget to come and get me first :p

go for it you'll have a laugh! Iv been out with my aunty before and she's a right scream, she's always out clubbing with her daughters. you might be surprised!

How old is too old for clubs?

***Old fart alert!!***

I feel too old and I'm coming up 34. It's kinda embarassing when everyone else is 10 years younger than you.

I wouldn't go with my niece in case the Dad Dancing thing had kicked in and I hadn't realised I'd got it. :oops:

Ur only as old as the man ur feeling!! :lol:

if i had a toyboy id probably get done with pedophillia(sp) :rofl:

ive always went for older guys since i was about 15 :oops:

Ok I will retract it!

I usually date older, Dale looks 40 anyhoo :D

y u gunna retract it :? i was jst sayin lol!!!:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members