clueless about weaning

lynz

mum of 2 princesses
Reaction score
i need some advice mummies i am completely clueless about weaning, i have started giving chloe-marie little tasters of veggies only about 1-2 weaning spoonfuls. I give her the majority of her bottle first then give her a taster then she has the rest of her bottle. What im wondering is what happens when she is ready to have more ie half a jar do i still give the majority or all of her feed then offer foods or give foods first then bottle after :dohh::blush:

I used to give max his bottle first then his solids up until he was well established on 2 meals a day at set times .. Once he started eating half a jar he ate solids first then milk ..they should have at least 17-20 onz of milk per day ..so even if she eats solids then has about 3-4 onz its ok per feed ..

She will get used to eating more and so will he tummy ..I find they digest solids so fast lol have you given her any cereals at all ? or you went straight to fruit and veg ?as they do need grains in there diet

thanks for replying hun i havent gone straight to anything really as its only been a little taster but she will be having some cereal once she starts properly. i have got the ones in the boxes suitable from 4 months plus

Cool hope she likes the cereal :) max hated the rice cereal we gave him oatmeal instead lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->