CM - apologies in advance for tmi

ah youve had a rough time havent you sparky, big hug

youve never tried PS / C+ before?

i got my bfp the first month i tried it, although i didnt even know at the time i might have a cm prob, its worth a shot

where are you in your waiting cycle now? you must be close to first af? are you waiting longer?

me and my long frou are running into problems I think hun, started spotted a few days ago.... think I'm resigned to the fact that it's over... can't even cry, in fact I've been out shopping today already, baked a caked, made a fish pie and it's still only 2pm, tho' been up since 5am worrying so that has probably helped.

I just wish if it's going to happen it would..... it stops and starts, tho' nothing drastic so far, but I think you just know.... crapping myself over what to tell work too I've only been there since end Feb and this will be my 2nd mc.... my probation period is up end of this month too.... I can't believe I'm worrying about that when I should be crying... it's like i'm numb to pain now.

sorry to hijack your thread with a downer everyone....good luck to all you TC's this month. mone x

oh sweetheart, im so sorry youre so worried, bugger me and my thread, you need a big hug and some pma

i say pma, but clearly you have a reason to be afeared - BUT nothing is a done deal either way as we know all too well, but that also means that spotting is not necessarily the worst - lots of women spot - i know you know this, but everything looked good at the scan, you might just be spotting.

you have a scan this coming thursday yes? get your feet up and can you mebbes phone the EPU and get one earlier? or would that be counter productive cos youd still be too early to see hb?

oh my lovely, i am rooting for you, i am praying very very hard that you will be ok

xxxxx

Nato - I've only just stopped spotting after the ERPOC (2 days now!) so I'm waiting for one AF before trying, besides my emotions are still all over the place at the moment. I can't remember why I've never tried PS before - I'm a bit wary about buying stuff on E-Bay or Amazon - how do you know it's the genuine stuff??

Minnie, I'm so sorry this is happening, but I agree with Nato, it definitely isn't a done deal yet. How far into the pregnancy are you? If you can, get a scan as early as possible. Even if they can't see a hb, they could see if there is something else happening. When I started bleeding during my first pregnancy, they saw a blood clot in my uterus. Not much we could do about it, but we confirmed it wasn't a mc. I did end up having a mc later, but many women go on to have a healthy baby with a blood clot. Please let us know how everything turns out. I'm rooting for you too!

Sparky, glad to hear your body is getting back on track. I don't know about ebay, but with Amazon, you can look at who ships and sells the product. Customer's rate their experiences with the seller, so you can make an informed decision. I order from Amazon a lot and have never had a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->