CM before ovulation

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hey there! So I've been using the fertility monitor and it still says high days..
I've been checking my cervical mucus and I'm on CD 11 and my CM is creamy/watery and you can stretch it just a tiny bit before it breaks..

My question: does ewcm clear and does it stretch pretty far between your fingers?
When you start noticing ewcm when do you ovulate?
Do you start baby dancing when you see ewcm?

I am no expert but I would say when you see ewcm it's time to bd. I don't seem to get that stretchy cm but seems like that would be your green light. Have fun

This cycle I had 2-3 days of barely stretchy EWCM. It stretched maybe an inch. I never saw any of the "real" EWCM in my panties, but I managed to find some one morning when I checked my cervix. It stretched farther than my fingers could go apart and it wasn't sticky at all, I had to lay it across my fingers to stretch it. That was the only time I saw it this month. It's said that you ovulate on the last day that you see EWCM, but I would definitely BD with anything slightly resembling EWCM.

Thanks girls! Well I haven't seen any EWCM but I've been getting watery cm for a couple of days.. Although as I type :haha: I feel like AF is coming.. I've got bloating, aches around my stomach, hips and lower back..
Could I be ovulating without the EWCM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->