CM confused

ok I figured since I am not the only one who has had the questions I will post pics of it as I can get them

this one is today... I believe this qualifies as EWCM
EWCM.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
https://www.freeclipartnow.com/d/25026-1/1-Luck-o-the-Irish.jpg

Hey ladies...May the luck of the Irish be with us all tonight!!!!

Wear green and :sex:get to it:winkwink:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
https://www.lasvegasvegas.com/pokerblog/022808-60.jpg

 oh my I was so traumatized last night after them photos I was having bad nightmares that a 6 foot cervix was chasing me around hahahaha x

Hmm not sure I should have looked at the pics - I'm 35 and had no idea that is what a cervix looked liked - which begs the question of what did I think it looked like! Have to say I don't ever want to see my own thanks very much :)

Hmm not sure I should have looked at the pics - I'm 35 and had no idea that is what a cervix looked liked - which begs the question of what did I think it looked like! Have to say I don't ever want to see my own thanks very much :)

yes that is exactly why I could not be a doctor... gross LOL

yes that is exactly why I could not be a doctor... gross LOL

Its like when you go for a smear test and they tell you cervix looks lovely and healthy - and I'm like 'ergh great - thanks - um stop looking now please!' - hehe

Maybe thats why its hidden inside cos it looks so gross!!!! The woman who done them pics hasnt even had a baby either so can u imagine what ours look like once we've had a baby pass through!!!

hey storm1jet2 I'm 35 as well and i never really wondered what mine looked like and now I'm glad ive gone through life not knowing and after last night my life will never be the same again :haha:

:hugs:

Ok Ladies!

Really think this March is GREAT month for conception... not only the LUCK O' THE IRISH but also tonight we have the "SUPER MOON" and some people believe that a full moon is best for achieving conception... I would think even better if it is the one closest to the earth in 18 years, right?

LETS DO THIS!

You know, I'm not much for superstition, but the moon stuff tends to make a little sense to me. Unfortunately, it's really bad timing during my cycle. Stupid moon! LOL

Good luck to everyone else, though. Keep DTD!!

You know, I'm not much for superstition, but the moon stuff tends to make a little sense to me. Unfortunately, it's really bad timing during my cycle. Stupid moon! LOL

Good luck to everyone else, though. Keep DTD!!

well it is a "super moon" moth SO that should help anyway so DO IT! :thumbup:

If you don't mind looking at other womens cervix this is quite good

https://www.beautifulcervix.com/cervix-photo-galleries/photos-of-cervix/

x

yes we looked at a few and lots of us were kind of hoping we didn't LOL
:rofl:

Im too tired to DTD anymore - 4DPO and already a nut job... stupid 2WW! Thanks for reminding me to go look at the moon though - must do that now!

Im too tired to DTD anymore - 4DPO and already a nut job... stupid 2WW! Thanks for reminding me to go look at the moon though - must do that now!

well don't worry about DTD...if you are indeed 4DPO either it happened by now or it didn't... fingers crossed!

well don't worry about DTD...if you are indeed 4DPO either it happened by now or it didn't... fingers crossed!

I know - but I still fancy the pants off DH :)

My fate has been sealed for this month by this stage though as you say... oh plllleaasseee can I have a :bfp: We really really really want a :baby:

I know - but I still fancy the pants off DH :)

My fate has been sealed for this month by this stage though as you say... oh plllleaasseee can I have a :bfp: We really really really want a :baby:

Start visualizing it and declaring it as it is so already. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->