CM confused

is there any way to speed up this 2WW thing? HAHAHA

No way my DH would be up for that when he has to go to work for a 12 hour shift!

Ooh it so exciting - here's to happy news for us all! Not sure I fancy pre 6am BDing though... :)

Pre 6am BD'ing...... now that's harcore TTC. LOL
:flower:

Love it! I think if I tried to get my OH to BD at 3am when he gets up he's throw me off the bed with a "WTH??" LOL!

The element of surprise may turn him on :haha:

LOL! I wish! He's definitely not as ready as I am 99% of the time because the poor man works 12 to 16 hour days, 7 days a week, and is in a constant state of being a walking zombie due to lack of sleep. His hard work is paying off, though, as a promotion is in the works. I'm very happy for him! :happydance:

LOL! I wish! He's definitely not as ready as I am 99% of the time because the poor man works 12 to 16 hour days, 7 days a week, and is in a constant state of being a walking zombie due to lack of sleep. His hard work is paying off, though, as a promotion is in the works. I'm very happy for him! :happydance:

A promotion is good cause you will need it for baby stuff LOL...but you need to also make the baby so give him some coffee or something! :haha:

A promotion is good cause you will need it for baby stuff LOL...but you need to also make the baby so give him some coffee or something! :haha:

I think you're on to something! Coffee and some sexy new lounge wear that screams "Come here, big boy!" LOL!

Youtube is saying I can't view this in the UK!
what a pain.:wacko:

DARN... well look up the song Bow Chicka Wow Wow by Mike Posner

the name of the song just tells you everything anyway LOL

Elizabeth! I just noticed you were from Georgia. I'm originally from Albany.

Elizabeth! I just noticed you were from Georgia. I'm originally from Albany.

yes I moved here 2 years ago from California... lived here as a child too (1980 to 1983)

Hmm...Ga to Cali and then back to Ga... WHY? LOL? Ga does have it's beauty, but I lived in Florida for several years on the beach and miss it very much!

Love that song haha my 6 year old sings it as it used to be on an advert on tele!!!

Well I did try and spice things up a bit so it wasnt getting like a chore and when he was brushing his teeth ready for bed I hid under the sheets with sexy underwear on and it he was made up.

@ GraceFace my OH also works 12 hr days and weekends an he's like a walking zombie so i have to time it right with the bd and If I get upstairs too late he's out like a light :sleep::sleep: and I've missed the chance!!!

:hugs:

Love that song haha my 6 year old sings it as it used to be on an advert on tele!!!

Well I did try and spice things up a bit so it wasnt getting like a chore and when he was brushing his teeth ready for bed I hid under the sheets with sexy underwear on and it he was made up.

@ GraceFace my OH also works 12 hr days and weekends an he's like a walking zombie so i have to time it right with the bd and If I get upstairs too late he's out like a light :sleep::sleep: and I've missed the chance!!!

:hugs:

you go you go! work it! hehehe

no matter how long they work.... there is always time for :happydance:Business Time:happydance:

On another note... my poor kitty says I better have a baby quick or he is going to go bald... I kiss him and hug him and smoosh him too much...he says LOL

waiting to Tuesday at the earliest to test...God help me survive these days LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->