cm confusion - any ideas?

spunky84

TTC #4
Reaction score
So tmi warning I suppose.

I've checked cm many times before, so i know, usually what I'm looking at and know that I've gone through the different consistencies and they've correlated appropriately. Though those times I was regular. I've been irregular since getting Paragard in. Even after getting it out at the end of August, I went on to have a 55 day cycle. The new one started Sept 22, and suddenly i have no clue. I really don't have a lot to bee able to check externally, so i always check internally. I try to do so serious the same time.

But it's like I have no idea what to call it. It seems like "wet" consistency ever time worth the exception of once recently it was wet, but sticky. I didn't seem to have dry at all. No creamy yet. Sticky once. I keep wondering if I'm mistaking it for general Moscow and really am just dry, but I really have no clue. It seems wrong, so I've been pretty much charting dry (i think) with the one tone out seemed sticky.

I'm sure this cycle won't be any different in that it'll be a long one, so maybe that's why it's just, i don't know, random? Off?

Then this evening out was a little stretchy at first. I put down to maybe from sex Sunday morning, but I would've thought it'd be cleared out well over 24 hours later. I checked again and it just seemed to be the usual wet.

I know cm may not go in the typical pattern, but I have no idea if I'm charting the wrong thing constantly (which my inconsistent sleep patterns and wake times isn't found my temps any favors - there's not much i can do to change that right now).

CP is also just all over the place. I know that can vary too, but it just really seems to be more random than it should (it's been alternating between high and medium with 1 day low - and bouncing back and forth between firm and medium but not soft). I'm bit sure how normal this fluctuation is (didn't seem too before when i was regular - not this much anyway).

Is this now indicative that my hormones are screwed up? Or is this still pretty normal?

Sorry for any misspellings since im on my phone and need to get to bed, but i wanted to ask about this real quick.

I am lacking in the CM department as well. I'm trying not to go down the preseed road, because I can't be bothered with it really lol. The thought of having to do that before each BD seems painful to me - I'm a jump right in their sort of person otherwise it kills the mood (but sadly I may have to go down that road if this takes too much longer!).

At the moment I'm taking evening primrose which seems to make a slight change and I've also started the grapefruit juice thing. I have fish oil tablets daily too. I have only seen eggwhite CM a few times and feel like I don't get the right CM monthly. I used a sperm friendly lubricant for my other pregnancies, but can't remember the brand.

In regard to CP. The only time I know that I am ovulating is because I get the pain and that my CP is right up high and very soft. Otherwise it is all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->