Cm has just turned egg whitey, guessing I'm here now!

DanteRoman

Reaction score
As title says had watery cm the past 3 days and now it's turned like egg whites a little sticky, so I'm think I'm in here now. Gonna be a long two weeks?! Xx

EWCM means you're in a fertile period and doesn't necessarily mean you've ovulated just yet. You'll typically find fertile mucous starting a couple of days before ovulation actually occurs, and it should stop shortly after ovulation.

Are you using any other methods to track ovulation? Even if you aren't willing to use OPKs or temping (which I do recommend), it can be really helpful if you track your cervix position/texture/openness.

Welcome to the TWW! Lol.

As Dill said, you may not have Od yet, but you're likely close at the very least. I do recommend temping if you can. A BBT thermometer is best, but if it's *accurate* to a tenth of a degree the thermometer doesn't actually have to be marketed as a BBT thermo. Mine wasn't specifically marketed for that, but it's accurate enough. It was $8 at the drug store.

Thanks ladies. I saw you got you bfp the other day dill congrats :) I thought it meant ovulation was over. I've been dtd every other day so hopefully I've caught that egg. This is my first month off bc so it's probably not my month anyway. If it's not my month I'm going to get a bbt thermometer the month after next what with Xmas and stuff.
Thanks for your replys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->