CM in early pregnancy (TMI warning...)

lindsloo

little bun's in the oven
Reaction score
question for those of you who have been pregnant...what does CM in early pregnancy look like? i am 11 days late, no sign of AF, and consistent BFNs. for the past week or so, i have had CM unlike anything that i have ever had...usually after O it is creamy and sort of tacky, and then before AF i dry up. this stuff is like big globs of EWCM...like snot basically, it is clear and sometimes a little bit cloudy to slightly yellowish, and is very stretchy and...goopy? sorry this is way TMI, but i am hoping that this is a good sign for me. has anyone else experienced this? thank you ladies so much :hugs::flower:

Are you sure that you ovulated? Because what you're describing sounds very much like fertile mucus..

i had EWCM from may 21st through the 24th...this stuff is very similar to EWCM but it is a lot thicker...sorry i know it sounds so nasty. when i have EWCM its thinner and really wet/slippery. this stuff is clear and thick and goopy. yuck...also when i have EWCM its completely clear and this stuff has some white streaks and is sometimes cloudy or has a yellowish tint.

Sounds lovely ;)

I know my early pregnancy discharge was like milk: not stretchy, just very watery and white. Kept thinking my period had started it was so wet. BUT I do remember getting globs of mucus before my BFP which I've noted in my chart as 'looking like a mucus plug' - which seems similar to what you're getting.

You can ovulate a few days after your last lot of EWCM but even so you'd be well past two weeks after ovulation.

If you're still getting BFNs you could get a blood test from your doctor?

Sorry I can't help much more: maybe someone else has experienced similar?

Sounds lovely ;)

I know my early pregnancy discharge was like milk: not stretchy, just very watery and white. Kept thinking my period had started it was so wet. BUT I do remember getting globs of mucus before my BFP which I've noted in my chart as 'looking like a mucus plug' - which seems similar to what you're getting.

You can ovulate a few days after your last lot of EWCM but even so you'd be well past two weeks after ovulation.

If you're still getting BFNs you could get a blood test from your doctor?

Sorry I can't help much more: maybe someone else has experienced similar?

Thank you so much, maybe I just O'd late. If AF doesn't show in the next few days and I continue to get BFNs, I'm going to get blood work done. Thank you for your help :flower:

I know this was a long time ago but were you pregnant. I'm currently ttc and experiencing the same thing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->